Chapter 70 It Was an Easy Day

A/N: Okay I'm sorry I haven't really been up to updating for a while. I've had this chapter written, but I just had surgery so I didn't get to posting it. I'll try to post another chapter before going back to school, but I'm not making promises since I have been so exhausted. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter 💕💕

"You won?" I asked looking at the monopoly board.

Aaliyah and Timera laughed at me. I couldn't figure out how they got so far ahead of me. I looked at them and they went into another fit of laughter.

"Okay you win Timera," I surrendered.

I started putting the game away into the box. It's been a good day today. I finished the music yesterday, and Aaliyah even joined me since Shawn couldn't. It was a good bonding day since I took her shopping too.

Now today I've been watching movies and playing games with Aaliyah and Timera while Shawn went out with his dad all day. It's good for him to bond with his dad. He doesn't get to see him a lot.

I've had a lot of fund today. Timera even showed us how to make homemade pizza which is in the oven for dinner tonight. I felt like chef. It felt nice not having to write songs all day. I've been so overwhelmed with all of this. It's starting to come along easily, but some days I just need a break from staring at words scattered all over the pages of my journal.

Everybody got home, and the pizza was done just in time. We all sat outside while the warm breeze surrounded us.

We just talked and laughed the whole time together. The boys told us about their day while Aaliyah and Timera told everyone about our fun filled day. I enjoyed having an actual family dinner. Don't get me wrong I have a family dinner with everyone back in California, but this one felt different. It was like a family with a mom, dad, the siblings, and a cousin while in California it's just all of my closest friends that I count as my family. This dinner reminds me of before Magcon when it was just my small family.

We finished dinner and then us girls started cleaning up. It was a late dinner, but it was time for a night swim. Shawn and I went upstairs to his room and changed into our swim clothes. He had on black swim shorts and I had on a black two piece.

"Give me a piggy back," I said to Shawn as I jumped up on his back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and had my legs wrapped around his torso. "This is how is should be every time we walk down these stairs," I laughed.

He ran down the stairs laughing as I kept laughing. He kept running till he jumped into the pull dragging me down with him.

I used my arms and legs to swim up the surface. Aaliyah and Shawn were both laughing as she wiped water off of her face.

"Aaliyah you are like my little sister I never had," I told her while I threw a beach ball at her. She then jumped pushing down on my shoulders trying to dunk me. I decided to let her and bent my legs.

"Yeah Aaliyah you are like the little sister I've always had," Shawn decided to chime in.

I splashed water at him giggling. Karen and Manny both stepped into the pool using the stairs unlike us three.

"It's been great having you guys. I always enjoy us all being together," Karen smiled.

"Aw Karen," I said hugging her tightly with my wet arms.