Chapter 4 Where Did She Come From?

Today has been great so far! Minus Shawn making me feel uncomfortable. We literally haven't had a normal long conversation because things get to awkward. Everyone is over including the O2L guys minus Connor and Sam because they went back home to visit. We are having a big pool party, and it is so much fun.

We are all hanging around the pool while Cameron went to buy pizza with Nash for dinner. I felt something wet on my cheek. That is strange I'm not crying? I looked up, and felt more fall on my face.

"It is starting to rain!" I shouted scrambling to grab all of my things. I brought it all inside, and went outside to cover stuff up. It started down pouring. Everyone is running around like chickens with their heads cut off looking for their stuff. We all ran inside breathing heavily.

"California rain," Jc said in between breaths.

"I need to work out more." Ricky breathed.

"I guess we will just all hangout in here for the rest of the day and watch movies. Everyone go change into some pjs," I stated drying my hair.

I went upstairs and changed into black leggings and my Magcon hoodie. Then I stuck my hair in a messy bun. Before I went downstairs I took off all of my makeup. Alright.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch next to Gilinsky.

"I picked out a movie!" Aaron announced walking into the living room. "It is the Amazing Spider Man!"

We all settled in waiting for the movies to start and the pizzas. I want Luke to come over.

To. My Australian🙈: Come over we are watching movies!

From. My Australian🙈: On my way babe

I smiled at the thought of him. Everyone seems to like him, so I don't see why he shouldn't come over.

"So how is Liz?" Hayes asked sitting down.

Gilinsky looked at me with a 'are you good' look and I nodded. I don't mind him talking about his girl friend. We are friends right?

"She is good. She just texted me saying she has a surprise for me," he explained reading his phone.

They kept talking when I heard the a knock on the door. It can't be Luke because he said he is picking up candy at the store for everyone. I watched Shawn get up, and answer it.

"Luke is coming over," I whispered in Gilinsky's ear. He nodded and smiled at me. Yeah he knows I like Luke.

We all heard a high pitched squeal, and turned towards the door. My jaw just dropped.

"What the fuck." I said looking at Shawn hugging Liz.

"Shit."

"Awkward."

Everyone was just as surprised as me. Half of us were still looking at them confused while the other half was looking at me. I though she wasn't coming? Jack put his arm on my shoulder bringing me closer to him. "I am fine." I mumbled.

"Mads?" Anna asked trying to get my attention. I still couldn't believe my eyes. WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE CAN COME HERE? No one invited her.

"Yeah?" I asked looked at Anna. "I am good don't worry."

Shawn walked in with a smile on his face. "Guys this is my girlfriend Liz." he smiled pointing to the girl he was holding hands with.

She smiled and waved at all of us. "Nice to meet you all."

What surprised me the most she kinda looked like me. She had brown hair, but her was shorter. Blue eyes instead of green. It kinda freaks me out. I looked over at Kian who I am guessing thinks the same thing. He has his jaw drop and is pointing at her then me then back to her and back to me over and over again.

"Kian!" I shouted/whipered. He looked at me, and stopped.

I heard Nash and Cam come in, so I decided to help them. I stood up and walked up to Liz. "Nice to meet you. Hope you feel at home," I said shaking her hand.

I turned back to everyone, and saw them look confused at what I just did. I mean I am not going to be a bitch to her for no reason. This whole situation may be awkward, but I am still going to act mature. Shawn took her upstairs to put her bags away while I helped bring the pizzas in.

"You guys got a lot," I complained bringing 3 pizzas in.

"I just found this wondering outside looking for some person named Madisyn?" Nash said walking in. Not to far behind him was Luke.

"Luke!" I yelled jumping in his arms. I felt him chuckle while I was in his arms.

"I brought candy," he said holding out a plastic bag filled with different candies.

"Alright we can bring them into the living room." I explained grabbing his hand and pulling him to the living room. "Guys Luke is here!" I yelled catching every ones attention.

"LUKE!" Matt yelled hugging him.

"MATT!" Luke shouted back.

I am so glad my brother and everyone else accepts Luke. It means a lot to me. Because I seriously don't know what I would do if they hated him. I sat back down next to Jack, and Luke sat on my other side after greeting everyone.

"Thanks for coming," I whispered to him.

"I couldn't pass up the chance of seeing you," he responded kissing my cheek.

I saw Shawn and Liz sit down on one of the couches. Alright. "I am going to go get pizza for us." I told Luke before kissing his cheek.

I went into the kitchen and not long after me Shawn came in. We both started getting pizza and drinks.

"Luke is nice," he said out of no where.

I know he is just saying something to talk to me, but honestly I just want to go cuddle with Luke.

"Yeah he is great." I blushed. "Liz is nice too."

He nodded his head, and his smile turned into a frown. I grabbed three pieces of pizza and two waters and sat down next to Luke again. "Here is your two slices of pizza and water." I said handing him all of it.

"Thank you. I noticed Shawn went in after you. Are you okay?" He whispered.

"Yeah he just said you are very nice." I smiled. He looked at me and smiled back. I kissed him on his lips because he is just amazing.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. To be honest I don't know what is happening with my feelings. I really like Luke he is such a great guy, and I know he would never hurt me. But Shawn. Once I saw Shawn again all of my old feeling resurfaced. I mean I will always love Shawn. He's my first love.

-Two movies later-

"This was so much fun, but we are going to head out," Trevor said refering to O2l.

"Us to," Gilinsky said standing up.

"Thank you guys for coming over it was fun!" I said watching them all leave.

"It is getting really late. I should get going," Luke yawned.

"I don't want you to go." I whined holding on to him tighter. "Plus you are yawning. I don't want you to drive home tired. Stay the night?" I asked giving him puppy eyes.

He looked at me, and rolled his eyes playfully. "Fine. I do have extra clothes here."

I stood up along with Luke. "Matt Luke is going to stay the night. I don't want him driving home tired. So we are going to bed now." I noticed Shawn started glaring at Luke after I said he was staying. Sometimes I feel like smacking the taste out of his mouth for all these glares and eye rollings he is giving.

"Alright night guys," Matt yawned picking up the sleeping Kaylee.

"Night everyone,"Luke said in his cute little accent.

I grabbed Luke's hand and dragged him upstairs to my room. He changed into his pajamas, and laid next to me.

"Good night my Australian," I whispered.

"Good night."