Chapter 59 After Concert Subway

Being able to watch Shawn open for Taylor has been amazing the last week. Watching doing something he loves so much makes me smile. He has dreamed about doing this for a while, and now he is able to do it.

Plus tonight was so amazing! Little Mix were the guest performers for the show tonight, and it was amazing! I love them so much, and being able to watch them while they perform with Taylor makes it so much better.

This years birthday has been a very memorable one. Shawn made me so happy giving me my presents, taking me out for frozen yogurt, taking me to a park, and letting me watch him open up the concert. Not only that but, Taylor freaking Swift wished me a happy birthday and took a picture with me. Did I mention I also hung out with Little Mix backstage?

Even though the day has been amazing it sadly has to come to an end. Shawn packed up all his last items which means it's time to get on the bus, and start driving towards home. Well actually to a hotel for everyone, and then Matt is picking Shawn and I up from there to go home.

The good thing is that the hotel is not that far from our house. There isn't any major highways which saves lots of time. The one thing I hate about living out in California is the traffic. It takes forever, but you go to do what you got to do.

By the time we reach the hotel it is going to be around 12:30 am giving Shawn's crew to rest for a while before his performance at the Greek Center. Which I am really excited for since you know I am a huge fan of Shawn.

Shawn grabbed my hand, and started leading me towards the tour bus that is outside the arena we are currently walking in. He had his guitar on his back as we walked the halls.

"I am really excited to sleep in my own bed again," I told him.

"I feel the exact same way. This tour bed has me craving my bed," he chuckled.

John had the metal door opened waiting for us to walk through it as the bus sat a hundred feet away running with all the lights on. In the windows I could see people walking around; most likely Andrew.

Shawn let go of my hand, and let me walk onto the bus first. As I walked on I was greeted by Andrew who I guessed was walking around.

"Hello Madisyn," he smiled.

"Hi Andrew, you ready for the big show tomorrow?" I laughed as I set my small bag down on Shawn's bunk.

"You know it! I've been doing push ups for it all week," he chuckled.

Shawn and I both laughed as we got our stuff situated. I was extra prepared, and changed into my pajamas for the night in the arena before we left. Well it's actually just a pair of my leggings and Shawn's Hard Rock t-shirt. I don't think he has noticed it yet.. Key word yet.

"Babe have you seen my charger?" Shawn asked from the back of the bus. I poked my head out at him looking around the couches, and laughed at his cluelessness. I grabbed the white charger cord that was in his bag on the bunk, and got his attention.

"It can't possibly be in your bag right?" He smiled at me innocently as he started walking to me.

"You are just like a mom. You can find anything!" He gave me a big kiss on my forehead, and went back to the end of the bus.

I followed his movment, and sat down next to him as he scrolled through Twitter.

The bus door could be heard closing, and Tom's British accent got closer along with Geoff's voice.

"Did you have a good birthday?" Shawn asked as he tweeted about Taylor's concert tonight.

"What do you mean did? It is still going," I teased pulling my phone out.