Chapter 35 Secrets Are Told

Jamie just called to tell me Shawn and I are going to do a duet together. I am so excited, but I didn't tell her that because she doesn't know we are dating. The whole time she just kept saying sorry about the situation.

It is going to be a lot of fun to write with Shawn because he is a great writer. Even though they are hiring people to help write this song it is going to turn out great.

I have been thinking about our relationship, and I think it is time to tell everyone about us.

I got up from my chair, and walked to Shawn's room. Without knocking I walk in because I am a boss, and see he him writing a song.

Without interrupting him I sit on his bed, and lean my head against his bed frame.

"And now there's something in your way
'Cause you threw it all to waste
And you wonder if you could take back what you did that day
And it hurts, 'cause..."

I closed my eyes, and listened to his angelic voice, and his guitar.

"Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent, you can't erase me
I'll help you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory
And the aftertaste." He sang.

He put his guitar down, and sat next to me. He laid his head down on my lap as I played with his hair.

"That was a really good song," I told him closing my eyes while still stroking his hair.

"Thanks, it is really catchy, and I am not just saying that because it is my song." He chuckled.

"Shaw-" Nash barged into Shawn's room shouting his name until he saw us.

It would be pretty weird walking into a room to see exs' cuddling. I would be a little confused.

"Nash call a meeting downstairs in the living room now," I ordered shoving Shawn off of me.

Nash left without saying anything else.

"Did Andrew tell you yet?" I asked Shawn.

"About the duet yes. I am super excited!" Shawn cheered hugging me tightly.

"I know! I think we should tell the guys." I told Shawn.

"I think that is a great idea," he smiled.

We both made our way down stairs. Once we reached the couch everybody made it to the living room.

"Who called the meeting?" Jc asked sitting next to Aaron.

"We did," Shawn and I said in unison.

"Well there is two things we want to discus. One is Shawn and I are doing a duet together. We should be starting to write it soon. And second.." I looked at Shawn to continue.

"We are also back together," he smiled taking my hand.

The room erupted into cheers. I am guessing they were secretly shipping Shadisyn?

I noticed Gilinsky get off the couch, and walk off angrily. I followed after him after telling Shawn I would be back.

"Jack!" I shouted closing the front door after me.

It was pouring outside making the world seem gloomy, but That didn't stop me from following Jack.

"Jack stop!" I shouted letting the water hit my skin.

"What?!" He shouted turning around to face me.

His eyes were filled with so many emotions. What is wrong with him.