Chapter 26 New York

I am finally in New York after a six hour flight. I am so excited to be performing. It's just feels great to be able to sing in front of people.

So after Boston I fly back home. Then after a couple days we are flying to the Bahamas. And then after we get home from The Bahamas I have a photoshoot for my Album Cover. Busy busy busy.

Taking my carry on and personal I exited the plane letting the cold air hit me in the face making me shiver. I nuzzled my face a little more into my scarf to warm up. When I got back into the building I went to luggage claim and grabbed my bag.

"Alright they said someone will be here for me." I whispered to myself looking around.

Behind people in the crowded airport I noticed someone holding a sign saying Madda. That must be me because Louis always calls me that. Smiling at the sign I squeezed my way through the bodies crammed together.

Holding the sign I noticed it was Louis wearing a hat, and a fake mustache?

"LOU!" I shouted hugging him. He hugged back quickly.

"Hi Madda! Okay let's get out of here before we are recognized." He whispered looking around paranoid.

He escorted me to a black SUV waiting out front. After we loaded my bags I jumped in the passenger side next to him.

"I have missed you guys so much," I yawned. The jet lag is hitting me now.

"Aw poor baby is getting tired. When we get home I'll tuck you in to go to sleep. And we missed you too," he laughed while keeping his eyes on the road.

After a while we finally pulled behind the hotel. Good because I was almost asleep, and I do not want to be awaken.

Louis helped me bring my bags into the hotel. I will be sharing a room with Harry in this huge suite that has a million rooms in it. Okay not that many, but it's pretty big.

As we approached the door I heard loud voices, and laughs most likely coming from our hotel room.

"The lads are a bit loud sorry about that," Louis chuckled sliding his card.

When I walked in I wasn't even expecting it to big this big. I was expecting something bigger than usual, but not this big! It had a kitchen and hallway and doors everywhere.

"MADISYN!" Michael shouted coming out of the kitchen towards me.

He gave me a big hug. "Hi Michael I miss you weirdo," I chuckled.

"I missed you too. Everyone is going to be so excited to see you!" He said throwing me over his shoulder.

"Michael put me down!" I laughed struggling to get down.

I could hear him laugh as he walked towards everyone.

"Look what I caught!" Michael laughed still holding me over his shoulders.

"Maddie!" They all yelled running towards me.

Even though I was on Michael's shoulder that didn't stop them from hugging me. And to make thing awkward someone hugged my butt.

"Who ever is hugging my butt can stop now." I stated. I bet my face is as red as a tomato from all of this blood flowing to my face.

I felt a hand slap my butt making a noise. I know who was hugging my but, and now just slapped my butt.

"Styles you are gonna get it!" I shouted hitting Michael's back struggling to get down again. I think he got the memo because he put me down.

I properly hugged everyone besides Harry because I am now mad at him. Also I noticed Luke wasn't here. He is probably in his room since he knew I was coming.