Day 149

13 May 2018
Sunday 9:36am

A hoard started to past through early this s'morning so we have to stay put where we are until they leave. I can hear a whole lot of them outside. Maybe they are all getting together because it's Sunday and they have some sort of zombie church thing going on outside? It's like there's a choir of moans and grunts being sung to their leader of the dead. Although if that were true then that would mean that they would have to have some level of intelligence to them to recognize someone as a leader. So while I doubt it, it's still funny to imagine Zombies in a church with choir gowns on groaning away a hymn to their dead leader. There is some light seeping through the edges of the door so the room is lit up enough to see properly compared to last night after the sun went down. It was so dark. That's another thing that's changed since all this started. With all the city lights gone it's so dark at night. There isn't much to do right now other then wait quietly, that why my brain is running wild with silly images. Nate is resting since we can't do anything. I can just imagine Olly in this situation having a fit about sleeping next to a toilet and having to pretend he doesn't exist in this bathroom. The bathroom of existential crisis, do we really exist if nobody knows we exist? I'm not even going there, I'm gonna put a pin it right there and pretend that never crossed my mind.

I wonder what Olly and everyone else are doing right now...