Day 41

25 January 2018

Thursday 4:52 pm

So I made a new friend today. We met in English, she's a new student, and her name is Kena. She's awesome. She was getting homeschooled, but she decided for her last year of schooling she wanted to go to an actual school. She's so smart compared to me, and she is really nice. She's got these cute little silver and black-rimmed glasses, and she has the most adorable dark green eyes I've ever seen before. She wears her hair in this cute little ponytail, and I swear to god, her hair is the actual colour of milk chocolate! I could just eat her up! Lolly thought the same thing when I introduced her to the group... actually... Lorrile did put Kena's hair in her mouth and tried to eat it... Kena looked like she was about to faint from all the attention and hair-eating... so I dragged her away to the library for some... quiet time. I think maybe Kena would do better for now in smaller groups of interactions rather than everyone all at once in her face. She was really sweet, though. Usually, when someone like, say, Olly was over all the attention, he would just tell everyone to shut their mouths and punch anyone who dare decided otherwise. He wouldn't punch them hard, though... unless they were really asking for it. Kena seems more like me in the way she just kinda stood there and let them faun over her cuteness even after she went pale in the face. I swear it's like she's a child when it comes to how shy she is with others; you wouldn't think she was about to graduate high school, I mean.

Everyone is going over to Southbank tomorrow for the Australia Day fireworks. We're going to meet up at 6:00 and hang out for an hour or so before we head over to the bridge to get a good spot for the fireworks, although most people usually start to rock up really early to bag a good spot. This will be the first time I've ever seen the fireworks live; I've only ever seen them on TV. Ya better not let me down, fireworks! I ended up inviting Kena along as well, and she seemed pretty excited to go. So it will be the 8 of us going. We get the day off tomorrow as well, of course, so Sparky and Olly are coming over for a movie marathon; their choice obviously is the Harry Potter series. The two of them can't get enough of it; Oliver listens to the audiobook on repeat. I would have liked to watch something a little scarier, but, two against one. So that's today's and tomorrow's plan. I'll let you know tomorrow how the fireworks go okay?

Bye for now.