Day 144-Part 2

8 May 2018
Tuesday 11:33pm

I had another dream about the house again. Olly's Mum turning, all those things blasting through the door and Beck being dragged across the floor. Arms everywhere reaching out, always reaching for something...for me. The feel of her hand slipping from mine and her desperate face before all I could feel was the harsh pain of cement stairs against my body. The look on Oliver's face as I began to run away from them and his screams from me to come back. Bitter morning wind against me as I ran away only this time... I didn't make it to the shed. They caught me. I still feel the pure terror pumping through me that I did as I waited for the face of those arms that in golfed me to sink their teeth into me. And just as they did my vision turned dark vivid red and I woke up.

I'm still so tired and I wanna sleep but I'm afraid if I do I'll go straight back into that dream again. I could probably start walking again; the moon is very bright tonight I would be able to see anything coming after me. And it's not like I'm in the safest spot anyway...I'm in a fenced in pool yard behind a waterfall feature.

I'm gonna walk for a little longer, I got a couple of hours rest at least.