Chapter 17

Emilia's POV

I finally made it to Joel's house. Only reason I came late was because i was with my family. So don't go jumping to conclusions. I rang the door bell and heard shuffling on the other end. So uh , will someone opened the door. The door flew open revealing Sabrina and Joel. The smile on her face instantly fell. Okay , why was she here ? She instantly let go of the door and walked away.  

" Hola Hermosa." Joel said embracing me in a hug.

" Hi baby." I smiled.

" Everyone is waiting for you ." He said.  The moment those words escaped my lips I got nervous.  What if they didn't like me? I picked a decent outfit. ( picture above).

He grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze. He led me to what I assume is the kitchen. What if they know who I truly am ? Emilia why are you so worried ?

" Guys this is my girlfriend Emilia ." Joel announced to a large group of people. My eyes locked with Christopher's.

" Hola soy la mama de Joel." Joel's mom said shaking my hand. This felt a little off. 

" Sorry for the lateness i was with family ."  I apologized.

" It's Okay ." I recognized Sabrina's mom voice.  Honestly , why are they here ?

We were all currently in the living room talking. Everyone's was sort of in their own conversation. I got asked questions here and there. I couldn't help but , watch how close Sabrina was with Joel's friends. No , not close in a touchy way but , a friendly bond. They barely have spoken with me. I know for a fact that today is their first time meeting.

I was talking to Joel but , something caught my attention.

" Mi hija , can you please help me?" Joel's mom called out to Sabrina. Okay they have a bond too. I'm positive they just met today too.
She quickly got up and gave me a smirk. There is just no way.

" Relax she likes you ." Joel whispered into my ear. It's like he read my mind.

* hours later *

Everyone was leaving and so was I. I caught Sabrina saying bye to her mom and taking off her shoes. I rolled my eyes. She's sleeping over.

I said a quick goodbye to everyone and gave a kiss to Joel before I left.

" Bye Emi." He waved as I got into my car.

As I got into my car I received a text and off to my next destination i went.

Sabrina's POV
"Finally, she's gone. She kept staring at me like a hawk." I whispered to Erick.

" I'm not too fond of her ."'Erick admitted.

" Glad we're on the same page." I said.

" Hmm what are you guys gossiping about ?" Joel said placing his hand on his hip.

" None of your business." I said smiling.

" Well your one of my best friends and you were my friend before theirs so." He stated.

" I still won't tell you." I smirked " It's top secret."

" Someone's Jealous." Richard stated.

" I am not." Joel stated.

" Then let it be man ." I said

" Anyway , let's watch a movie." Christopher suggested. We all nodded in agreement. I quickly went upstairs to the guest room and threw on my pjs and went back down. The guys still weren't back so I decided to make popcorn.

" Wow you really are short ." Joel teased throwing popcorn my way.

" Can you shut up !" I laughed throwing some at his face. We were sitting right next to each other.

" Can you both shut up ." Demanded Christopher. We both began to laugh.

I then caught Zabdiel staring our way. The moment our eyes locked he quickly looked away. Um , okay ?

Once our fits of laughter were over we focused on the movie. I soon felt my eyes begin to get heavy and I fell asleep.

What do you guys think about Sabrina and Joel ? Who's POV should I do for the next chapter ?

Keep commenting for a shoutout.