45.

✨Erik✨

Catherine and I were going out to eat at this new vegan restaurant because we wanted to try something new and even if I didn't want anything that was vegan they still had meat and other things so I was straight

"You ready?" I asked Catherine as she got up wobbling some. It stuck in my mind that Y/N gave up on an opportunity for us to fuck because she "cares" about her boyfriend's feelings. It really hurt me.

I honestly needed her badly I don't know how much of Catherine's sex I could take. We soon arrived at the restaurant and we walked in getting a seat immediately.

"Is that Mena?" Catherine asked as I turned my head "he's probably messing around with some girl, Y/N ain't vegan" I said as we watched Him walk to a table
Y/N and Jamaria was sitting at.

"No it looks like Y/N's with him" Catherine started off "tell me what did you ever see in her?" Catherine asked as I watched them all laugh at something.

"She was real and not artificial like half these women" I said "you telling me she don't have no bones in her closet?" Catherine asked as I chuckled.

"Every person has bones in their closet mines is I'm a lunatic hers was stripping" I explained before drinking my water not realizing what I just said.

"She was a stripper?!" She asked shocked "no I didn't say stri-" I was cut off by Catherine. "Yes You did is that how you two met?" Catherine asked leaning in interested. "No we met at a museum" I said.

"A stripper at a museum? no I'm not buying it" Catherine stated as I looked at her. "Did you pay for her to give you a dance , that's how you two really met?" Catherine asked.

"You mean to tell me she be walking around here like she a queen and she used to strip?" Catherine asked as I shook my head. "it ain't even like that" I said.

"There's all these jobs out here she could've gotten but she out here selling pussy Erik you could've done so much better" Catherine stated then did a little snicker.

"Yo watch your mouth there are some things that just should not be said if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

"Erik she could've gotten any other job yet she shaking ass for some coins, sis not even all that pretty to even get a dollar" Catherine said looking Y/N up and down.

"watch your mouth for real Catherine" I warned. "What? I'm just stating the obvious" she said "well since we're stating the obvious your body nor your lips are real yet you want to talk about another female who features are actually real and not bought" I started off as she got quiet.

"At least I ain't the one fucking for no clout" Catherine stated looking at Y/N then back at me. "Yet you have no money? Shit if that's the case you need to start learning from her" I stated as Catherine just sat there pissed.