62. FINALE for PT.1‼️

✨Y/N✨

I was finally back at home from Wakanda on the couch thinking Jamaria was with Her grandparents of course because Mena was coming over to apologize. Mena didn't take it too good when I told him we just needed to be friends and he damn sure didn't take it well and spazzed out so now I'm here waiting for another apology like a dumb ass.

I was contemplating on Erik coming over and handling it but I wanted to handle it but then anxiety took over. My hair was silky straight down my back. And I was wearing an oversized shirt. I was thinking about calling steelo because Erik already got too much blood on his hands and I'm freaking out.

The doorbell rung as my head turned in a swift motion just staring at it till they started knocking. I got up and walked opened the door peeking out and seen Mena.

"Y/N I'm sorry just let me in" he stated "you just apologized out there I don't need you to come in" I said "princess I just need to talk to you" he started off. "Please let me in I will not touch you I just want to talk" he said and it looked sincere. I opened the door some as he came in and I closed the door behind me.

"You look good your hair is beautiful" he complimented. "Thank you what do you want?" I asked standing a distance from him.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry" he said walking up close to me as I stepped back hitting the wall. "I am so so sorry Y/N" he stated.

"And before you say anything" he started off then got on one knee and I looked at him crazy. "I wanted to know if you would marry me?" He asked as I shook my head. "No" I stated. "What?!" He questioned "no" I repeated. "You placed your hands on me when I canceled on you" I started off "because you were with your ex why you think I did it?!" He asked as I tried to walk away but he stepped in front of me trying to kiss my lips.

I blocked him "don't touch me" I stated as he looked at me crazy gripping my arm tightly. "You're going to put this ring on" he said and placed his hand around my throat squeezing my neck as I grabbed his hand trying to get him off of me while gasping for air.

"O-okay" I managed to get out hitting his hand as he let go and I started coughing as he placed the ring on my finger. Tears started forming in my eyes as he kissed my cheek then my jaw.

I moved my head away from his lips as he grabbed my roughly pushing me on the couch trying to climb on top of me as I started fighting him off.

I slapped him and dug my nails into his face but it didn't phase him. I started kicking him and screaming as he turned me over. "STOP!" I screamed and cried as he grabbed my hair pushing my head into the couch roughly as he pulled my panties down.

I was kicking and screaming but he wouldn't budge. The sound of his belt buckle and zipper sounded as I cried harder. "If you didn't want this, you would've never worn what you are wearing" he said as I felt him push himself in me as I squeezed my eyes closed screaming.

I couldn't help but scream Erik's name to help me but he wasn't here when I wished he was here. I cried harder into the couch cushions as I felt him grip my hair harder.

"He can't hear you princess" Mena said deeply as I cried not even trying to break free from him. He soon was done as I cried harder into the pillow pulling my oversized shirt down.
I hugged my legs crying.

"I'm going to clean up" he said kissing my head as I continued to cry. I looked up and just stared at the wall as my tears stopped. I heard the shower start and the bathroom door in my room close.

I got up slowly and went to my room looking under my bed for a box with a bow on top. I took the top off and dug into the circular box picking up a black gun. I got up cocking it back and opened the bathroom door pulling the shower door open and shot Mena in the head twice watching his blood hit the walls of the shower and some got on my face and white oversized shirt.