36.

✨Y/N✨

After I had did what I did with Mena, I haven't told anybody because I was trying to process the whole thing myself. He knew exactly how to deal with my body and that was our first time.

I called jasmine because I was craving more and I needed to stop ASAP.  Jasmine answered on the third ring "hello?" She said as I smiled "Girl I did it" I said smiling as I heard jasmine get excited.

"You did it?" She asked "girl how was it?" Jasmine questioned "yes and it was woo lord" I said

"Good or bad woo lord?!" Jasmine asked "bitch I-I was in Heaven. He knew what to do and found every spot like it was nothing." I explained. "Not sweet ole Mena" jasmine said as I giggled.

"Yes and now I crave it, is that bad?" I asked. "That's what good dick does to you" jasmine said.

"Aww you got that back broken?" Jasmine asked teasingly. "Girl he was so smooth with is too and when I tell you he can eat a bitch out" I said then we started squealing.

"You got a cutie, you think he's the whole package?" Jasmine asked as I smiled. "Yeah he might but I just divorced Erik I can't just hop into a relationship it was probably just a one time thing" I said.

"Why you can't, he's doing the same Shit, I don't understand why a nigga can basically fuck everything but we are supposed to stay with one guy" jasmine stated as I giggled.

"You should bring him to the Father's Day cookout my mother's having" jasmine brought up "no, no we're just friends and that's weird Erik's going to be there Yeah none of that" I said as jasmine smacked her lips.

"I'm sure tori and I know my mom wants to meet him or not for Father's Day when you come back" jasmine suggested.

"No we're friends there's no need to introduce him to y'all" I stated "I'm going to get you to do it and I'm sure your grandmother wants you to bring him around" jasmine stated as there was a knock on the door.

"Hey I'm going to talk to you later" I said as we said our goodbyes

✨Erik✨

Today Y/N was coming back from where she was and I overheard jasmine and Y/N on the phone. "You did it?" Jasmine asked excitedly as I was trying for hear what they were talking about.

"Girl how was it?!" Jasmine asked before she did a giggle. "Not sweet ole Mena" Jasmine said before going into one of the guest rooms.

I placed my ear on the door as Will came out his room with his eyes scrunched. "The hell you doing?" Will asked as I placed my finger to my lips.

"I'm trying to listen" I whispered as Jasmine continued to talk. "You got a cutie, you think he's the whole package?" jasmine asked as Will pulled me away from the door and I smacked my lips.

Jasmine then soon came out the room as I looked at her. "The hell you looking at?" She asked. "Shut up big head" I said
"Dick head" she said.

"Aye you two!" My mother stated before hitting me upside my head. "Did you ask her?" My mother asked jasmine as I was confused "ma you know she's not going to bring him" jasmine stated.

"Who?" I asked confused "hush, the grown folks are talking" jasmine stated pointing between her and our mother.

"I'm talking about Mena it would be nice to meet him" my mother said. "She's only been friends with him since like March and it's June" I stated.

"So what?" My mother asked "don't you think they got into a relationship too early?" I asked "boy stop worrying about her you got into a relationship and got a bitch pregnant while y'all were still together so" jasmine stated shrugging.

"She's not bringing him he probably doesn't even feel comfortable coming because of Erik strong neck ass" jasmine stated motioning her head at me.

"Just try again" my mother said as I looked at her weird "bro y'all wild'n y'all don't think she's moving too fast?" I asked.

"She's grown jack ass she can do what she wants" jasmine stated "who said they were together? I just wanted to meet him, he seems like a sweet man" my mother stated.

"For What? she's not even your daughter you shouldn't be worried about her unless it's about our daughter" I stated

"The daughter you don't even check on?" My mother asked as I just looked at her.
"I love her as if she's my own just because she ain't talking to you don't me she stopped talking to me" My mother said walking away.

"I'll call Y/N myself" my mother stated as jasmine looked at me. "What her and ole boy do?" I asked as jasmine smirked "it don't concern you" she stated as I smacked my lips.

"Awww poor tink tink you mad?" Jasmine teasingly asked as I smacked my lips and got up. "Bro don't talk to me you play too much" I said.

"You think she's going to bring him?" I asked as jasmine shook her head. "You know Y/N still cares about your feelings even though you hurt her feelings she probably won't bring him around any of us and you know she's very private with her relationships but I know for a fact they're not together"  jasmine explained.
As I nodded.

"Even though you're a dick head for what you did and everyone's pissed at you we all still love you and just wants what's best for you" jasmine said placing her arms over my shoulders.

"You sure they're not dating?" I asked as jasmine shook her head. "She's scared honestly she says she just wants to live out her twenties but she's just scared I believe" jasmine said.

"You think she still loves me?" I asked as jasmine looked at me "You want me to be honest?" Jasmine asked as I nodded.

"Um I believe there's love but it's only because of Jamaria" jasmine said. "No like her saying she loves me still?" I asked as jasmine looked at me and she shook her head.

"She doesn't even bring you up unless it has to do with Jamaria and I'm sorry to say this but Y/N is over you. You hurt her so bad to where she told you to your face she hates you" jasmine stated as I looked at her and sighed.

"And she told me she wasn't feeling it anymore I tried to kiss her an-" I was cut off my jasmine.

"She moved away" jasmine said as I nodded "baby girl looked so scared when I was at her door in Dubai, I felt so hurt because I never wanted her to experience that pain ever again and I believe she thinks I'm going to do something to her" I expressed.

"You sound like you need a vacation" Jasmine stated as we both shared a small laugh. "I don't want her with another man and it hurts to see her with another man and she's happy" I explained as jasmine sighed.

"If she does end up bringing him around just be happy for her like she is for you, don't start anything just talk to the man y'all might even become friends don't make you two relationship bad make it a good ass divorce where you're her best friend and vice versa"  jasmine started off

"at least for the sanity of us" jasmine stated as I chuckled and she smiled. "But this is a lesson for you to learn from" jasmine said as I nodded.

"I love you" jasmine said as I smiled and we hugged " I love you too... we need to get your ass a man you older than all of us still single" I joked as we laughed.

"Shut up" jasmine stated hitting me with a couch pillow.