8.

✨Erik✨

Yeah Y/N got me fucked up saying that man was cute. And her fans got me even more fucked up with these tweets trying to make me feel like I ain't in the picture.

I was watching Y/N on Ellen basically just talking about this nigga. Going on about how he was cute. I turned the bullshit off.

About an hour later Y/N came back home and I was in the kitchen making sandwiches for me and Jamaria.

"Hey Princess" she said kissing Jamaria then came to me "Hey baby" she said trying to kiss me but I moved my head back then sat Jamaria's plate in front of her.

"What's up with you?" She asked "the fuck You think wrong with me?" I asked as she looked at me weird "you don't know what you did?" I questioned "obviously not I wouldn't be asking if I did" she said smartly.

"Who's this boy that's trending on twitter and the boy you were saying was cute on live television?!" I asked as she looked at me.

✨Y/N✨

"Are You serious right now?! I said he was handsome so what? end of the story I'm married to you" I said rolling my eyes and trying to walk away but Erik stopped me.

"It ain't no so what, end of the story, we're married and that was disrespectful as hell" he stated "you don't think the bitches you were texting while I was depressed is disrespectful?" I asked as he froze.

"You thought I didn't know?" I asked as he tried to grab my hand but I snatched it away. "You Just confirmed to me you were texting other females, having bitches calling your phone left and right wondering where the fuck you at." I stated and looked at him "I can't believe you " I said walking away.

"Well if you were showing me some type of affection and stop being stuck up about a situation you sat there and caused, I wouldn't need to find attention else where!" He shouted behind me as I stopped and turned.

"Wow Erik you stooping low to hurt me and I'm your wife" I simply said "are you even after what you just said to the whole world?" he asked as I nodded.

"So the apologies , everything I've done for you, all of this. It's going down the drain?" I asked as he nodded.

"I fucked Catherine" he boldly said trying to cut deeper as I wasn't even sad it was something I expected when I did what I did honestly, and this wasn't the first time he was talking to another female especially not Catherine's ass.

"Well if you feel that way Killmonger do what the fuck you got to do" I said tossing the ring to him as he caught it.

"This was all because of what? Jealousy? I addressed it and the man said it out of respect of who I was."

"You're an ex stripper, Who now sings, what respect?" He asked as I just looked at him.

All this that Erik Just said he can't take back. But it's okay I still have a daughter to tend too and a whole life ahead of me and for my child the show's not stopping for anybody even if it's Erik's ass especially not when I can provide for myself and my daughter on my own.

I went upstairs and started packing clothes and shoes that I bought everything else that Erik bought for me he could keep. I proceeded into Jamaria's room packing clothes for her. I went back downstairs packing up the car.

"You not leaving out with MY car or MY daughter" Erik stated as I looked at him with hurt. "Why are you doing all of this?" I asked "because sometimes you need to learn your place as a woman abd learn that what you did and said was fucked up" he said as I didn't let him see a tear.

"But what you did isn't fucked up?" I asked "this is what men do Y/N wake up, we all cheat" he stated "no that's what little boys do and I should've known you would do this bull shit" I stated.

"Jay you want to come with me or stay with daddy?" I asked "she's staying with me you damn near neglected her ass for four months" he said as a tear came from my eye and I hurried to wipe it.

I took our things out of HIS car then called Tori. "Are you abled to pick us up please?" I asked tori "jay isn't going with you" Erik stated as I rolled my eyes continuing to talk to tori.

"You okay?" She asked "yeah I'm straight just over the bullshit" I simply said and shrugged. "I'm on my way" she said as we said our goodbyes.

"I can't believe I trusted you" I said then chuckled. "Jay you coming with mommy or staying with your father?" I asked as she walked over to me and I got her dressed her in her coat then picked her up.

"Y'all can sit outside since you leaving and taking her with you" Erik said out of spite.
"Its February and it's cold outside.  you serious right now?! she can get sick" I said.

"You lived in New York you're used to it, put a hat and some gloves on Jay" he simply said before closing the door on us.

I sat on the step and placed gloves and a hat on jamaria's head. she was walking around playing as I wasn't so much hurt but shocked.

Tori pulled up as jay and I walked down the long drive way and I placed my bags into the trunk of her. Then I hooked up Jamaria's car seat and placed her in it.

"Girl what the fuck happened?" Tori asked "you abled to take me to a car dealership?" I asked as she nodded "yeah of course what the hell is going on?" She asked again.

"Erik's jealousy, he started saying things that shouldn't have been said. now I'm thinking about leaving and I'm sure he's going to try and get full custody over Jamaria." I explained with a faint smile.

"What the fuck?! You two was just straight and okay yesterday what happened?!" She asked as I shook my head.

"I'll explain it to you later but he said some deep shit to hurt me." I said.
She drove to the dealership and I bought a Benz truck something I wanted and something family like but I wanted it personalized for me as soon as I bought it it got painted.

"Periodt pooh!" Tori said as I looked at her "you want one?" I asked her "want what I can't afford that I can only afford the kids g wagon" she joked as I looked at her.

"That's not what I asked" I said in all seriousness "you serious?" She asked "your my best friend and the god mother of my daughter Tori" I said as she looked like she was about to cry but I hugged her.

"Wait let's drop off this car then go get the new one." Tori said excitedly as I giggled.
We came back bought her a new one and got hers detailed purple and they came out cute .

"It's paid out in full you only have to worry about keeping up with it" I stated and handed her , her keys as she gave me a big hug

"Where we going?!" She asked excitedly "to a hotel because I have no where to stay" I stated as we laughed and went to go handle my business.