59

✨Erik✨

"I knew Y/N was crazy but I ain't think it was a she would try to kill me crazy" I explained to steelo. " wait so She tried to stab you?!" Steelo asked shocked as I nodded. "Yes" I said and chuckled "that shit turned you on didn't it?" Steelo asked smirking as I nodded.

"Yeah a little bit but she threw me the fuck off when she said did it take for her to be dead in order for me to start doing right by her" I explained.

"Damn is she thinking about suicide?" Steelo asked as I placed my hand on my face "I don't know But she got some scratches on her and it fucked me up bad to think someone I love a lot I've hurt her that much she's thinking about suicide" I explained.

"So who we got to fuck up since she got bruises on her?" Steelo asked "I don't know she wouldn't tell me anything I just want us to leave and fix everything" I explained

"Yeah it's time for you to get your shit together and go be with her, there's clearly love between you two y'all just hit a big ass bump" steelo started off. "Nah y'all hit a big ass New York pot hole y'all two are on some other shit" steelo said as we shared a laugh.

"I hope your plan of faking your deaths and starting over somewhere else is straight because there's no coming back Erik" steelo stated looking over at me as I nodded.

"I know but you see 2pac living his best life in Cuba" I said as we laughed. "Did you tell your mother and Will about the plan?" Steelo asked as I shook my head "I told will and I'm actually trying to figure out a way to tell my mother" I explained.

"What did will say?" Steelo asked "he said I was crazy but I'm getting my wife back and he respects it" I said as he chuckled "did you tell him you two fucked though?" Steelo questioned with a smirk as I chuckled.

"No and that stays between us nigga" I said as he chuckled "it ain't like Tori's here" steelo said before getting us some sprite out the fridge. "Well I guess it's time to pack our shit up and move to Wakanda" steelo said as I chuckled "Yeah I'm done with this fame shit like Y/N said she was going to get her bag and get the fuck on" I brought up as he chuckled.

"Damn you really miss her?" He asked as I nodded "what about cathedral?" Steelo asked
(Shoutout to AdrienneLove2 for naming Catherine this😂😂I love seeing this in my notifications when you comment on her)

"Nigga cathedral?" I asked as we burst out laughing. "What about Catherine?" I asked before taking a drink of my sprite. "The baby isn't yours?" He asked as I laughed "you and everyone else are so damn clueless do that baby even look like me?" I asked laughing.

"You took a test?" He asked as I nodded "yeah I took one you know I'm smart nigga, I may act slow but you know I'm smart as hell" I started off "besides the baby don't look shit like me or Catherine" I stated. "She'll be aight" I said drinking my drink.

"And Mena?" Steelo questioned "ain't my problem and I told Y/N to keep him close until we go through with the plan" I said "oh so it wouldn't seem suspicious smart" steelo said smirking as I smirked also.

"This some on the run shit" steelo said as I chuckled "you already know this though" I stated "She my ride or die" I said smiling thinking about Y/N. "She a hard ride or die" steelo added. "Who else knows besides us?" Steelo questioned.

"Jay helping me with it bey, Cardi and the rest of our families, her gang affiliated friends in New York because you know we still need people to show up to our wedding" I stated with a smirk.

"A wedding? We talking about an actual wedding after how many years of you two arguing, ducking and fighting?" Sterling asked excited as we laughed and I nodded "yeah when I get to Wakanda I'm going to ask her and we're just going to go from there" I said.