23.

✨Y/N✨

We were ridding back in the car and it was night time I was looking at all the lights and it was beautiful. "Look jay" I said as I was looking out the window and I turned to see her sleep making Mena chuckled as we looked out the window.

"It's so beautiful" I said then seen the hotel we was at light up.

"It's so nice out here I would stay if I could" I said amazed at everything

"It's so nice out here I would stay if I could" I said amazed at everything. "That was really nice what you did for the little girl back at the premiere" Mena said smiling as I smiled.

"Yeah because all the reporters and people were in her way she couldn't see, I just wanted to make her night special" I explained as he smiled.

"That was really nice" he said as I smiled then we got out the car and from a distance we seen a tower having a what looked like a laser show and it was nice.

"They do this every night?" I asked "yeah it's something different every night" he said as I was just looking at it

"You want to go tomorrow night?" Mena asked as I looked at him "Seriously?" I asked excited as he nodded. "Yeah I don't have anything to do the rest of the days here" he said as I nodded.

"That should be fun" I said "besides we need to see it when jamaria's up she would love it" he said as we walked into the hotel seeing some reporters taking pictures.

Mena walked me up to my hotel room and I smiled. "Thank you I had fun" I said as he smiled "no problem" he said as I continued smiling and I kissed his cheek before walking in the hotel room.

I got Jamaria undressed changing her into her pajamas and tucked her in the California king size bed we were sharing.

I got undressed and got into the shower listening to slow R&B jams. After about 20 minutes I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body.

My music stopped as my phone started vibrating and ringing. I answered my phone "Hello?" I asked "so you disappeared to Dubai?" Tori asked excited.

"Lord, don't tell no one" I said as she laughed "bitch please you're famous you and Mena are on TV" she said as I placed my hand on my face.

"Damn.... I didn't think nobody over here knew me as soon as I walked in the hotel the woman already knew who I was" I explained as Tori giggled.

"Bitch you are more famous than you think you are" tori said in a giggle. "So what you been up to?" I asked "nothing Erik called all of us to Tiffany's house" tori stated.

"Why?" I asked in a laugh "he's looking for you" tori said "why?" I asked "I don't know he claims because you have Jamaria but we want to know the answer too" Tori explained.

"I don't know, do you think I should've just stayed with him and worked it out, I could've over exaggerated a bit" I asked tori as she sighed.

"I don't know that's up to you but if it were me I would get a divorce" tori said as I sighed "I just feel guilty for leaving him like it's my fault why he's doing all of this, but I'm not going to be happy being with him knowing what he's got going on with Catherine" I explained.

"Then you made the right decision" tori said. "But tell me about your date" she said excitedly changing the conversation as I giggled and smiled.

"We went to the premiere that's it" I said killing the thoughts that was in her head.
"You two didn't have sex?" Tori asked as I laughed.

"T no, we didn't have sex I gave him a kiss on the cheek though" I said smiling "bitch fuck a kiss start taking that pipe Dow your throat" she said as I laughed.

"Girl get off my phone I'm proud of my little kiss I gave him on the cheek" I said smiling. "Girl your ass I swear.... that nigga is fine fuck him!!" Tori dragged out as I laughed.

"Better yet you give me his number so I can fuck him because you playing" tori said as I laughed.

"Girl Shut the hell up, how steelo and lil sterling?" I asked. "Lil man still running around everywhere and steelo is steelo, he hasn't been fucking with Erik at all" she said.

"Y'all are going to have to forgive him and still love him even though we're not together we're still all family at the end of the day" I said as she smacked her lips.

"But it ain't so much him , it's the stuff that he's doing and that little bitch Catherine" Tori said.

"What's wrong with Catherine?" I asked with a sigh. "It's just ughhh she's trying so hard to fit in with everyone, she rolls her eyes at me and I ain't even do anything. Sis also out here making music too so watch out" tori said as I laughed.

"I'm happy I'm happy for them, I'm glad he got his baby girl even if it isn't from me that's what he wanted. I just think maybe God doesn't want me to get pregnant at this very moment maybe he got something for me" I explained.

"I'm so proud of you, your handling this better than all of us not once did I hear you say you wanted to beat her ass, or throw acid on her, or or cut that bitch up and throw her to the wolves" or I explained as I laughed.

"Because my fans like you already be dragging the bitch, I don't need to be at her throat too just like Erik he wants me to be crying and mad seeing what he's doing but honestly your bitch is in Dubai it says a lot about how I feel" I explained as tori laughed.

"You think what God has planned for you is Mena?" Tori asked as I giggled. "Look everyone is really pushing that, no we're just friends" I said.

"Everyone is saying that because there is some type of chemistry there whether you two see it or not. The way you two look at each other it's crazy" tori explained as I shook my head and giggled.

"We're just friends and only friends" I assured her and looked out the window at the night lights of Dubai.