13.

✨Erik✨

"Yes hi can I get some chicken nuggets please?" Y/N asked stretching across me trying to talk out the window as I smacked my lips. "It's our wedding night anywhere you want to eat and you chose this shit" I said as she placed her finger on my lips. "Yeah and a large fry and a dozen of cookies and two apple pies" Y/N said as I chuckled.

Jamaria was back at the palace spending two weeks with my mother and romonda as Y/N and I were chillin and thinking of places to go for our honeymoon. We were really slacking. honestly I was worried about her pregnancy and us getting married.

"That's it Thank you" Y/N said "greedy ass what if I wanted something I ain't eat either" I said as she mugged me "You starting and we haven't even been married for twenty four hours yet" she said as I ordered a burger and some fries.

I pulled up to the next window as the woman opened the window and froze. "Oh my god congratulations!" She said as Y/N and I did a small laugh. "Thank you" we both said as I tried to hand her my card. "No keep it the whole meal is free my prince and princess" she said as Y/N shook her head giving the girl $50.00.

"That's for you" Y/N said as the girl smiled "thank you" I thanked as we pulled up to the next window. "I know we were noticed before but now we're really noticed by people here" I said.

"Yeah and now if I wanted to I couldn't suck your dick on a park bench or something" Y/N said as I bust out laughing. "Yo you and your hormones and the stuff you say" I said getting the food and looking back at her as she laughed.

People were taking pictures of us from the drive through window as we were posing. Then I pulled off going home I was ready to get out this damn suit. I pulled in the driveway and got out opening the door for Y/N to get out as we were bringing the food in the house.

Y/N automatically took her dress off leaving her in a black sticky bra and a white girdle. She stepped out the girdle and was left in white Lacey underwear she honestly didn't give a fuck.

I took my suit jacket off unbuttoning my shirt taking it off along with my shoes leaving me in my pants then went into the kitchen seeing
Y/N place the food out on the island. "Here" she said handing me my food.

As I stood up on the opposite side of the island from Y/N she climbed into the high chair and rubbed her hands together while staring down at her food. She started praying over her food which threw me off. "When have you ever prayed over your food?" I asked as she giggled "I always did you just don't pay attention I'm still a Christian and believe in God" she said eating her fries.

"Which I do want us to start going to church" she started off as I looked at her and I started laughing "no seriously I mean jay hasn't had a christening and she's almost four, and I would want Jakyra to have one also" she explained.

"God don't want to see us" I joked as she laughed "shit he needs to see us the things we've been doing" I added as we shared a small laugh. "What you don't believe in God?" She asked as I nodded " I mean i know he's there and everything but I'm not deep in it to be jumping around" I said as she giggled eating a nugget.

"Me either but we need to start somewhere I feel like we would have less problems and issues if we had a covenant over us because honestly jay will be starting school and too much shit be happening" she explained as I see where she's coming from.

"Uh oh you going to start gospel music?" I questioned as she threw her straw wrapper at me. "Shut up I just want us to direct Jay and jakyra in a good path versus what we've went through as a kid" she said as I nodded.

"Church be boring as hell but I'll slide through" I said as Y/N giggled. "For real babe I think we should start when we're not busy to go it's different when we're working but like now would be the perfect time" she said as I nodded.