60.

Trigger warning for depression, abuse and suicide. If you are battling with any of these this chapter may not be for you. I need readers to be mature about this chapter and not just comment stupid shit about Y/N or Erik because someone battling with this may look at the comment you commented and may feel worse or take their life.

If you are battling with suicidal thoughts, abuse whether it's mental or physical and even depression please call or text the following numbers.

Suicide hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Depression: Text CONNECT to 741741
Abuse: 1-800-799-7233 or 911

Again trigger warnings ahead do not comment ignorantly. Please take this matter seriously because I care about your well being before a book on Wattpad.

And whoever needs to hear this you are beautiful and you are loved by GOD himself he put you on this earth for a reason and to do many things‼️ I love you and keep doing you‼️-Dajah❤️

✨Y/N✨

"What you working on?" Erik asked sitting down next to me as Jamaria was on his lap. "This song for this album I want something from Africa" I expressed

"because that's what lion king is from, I want my beats and sounds to be from Africa and let the people be actually acknowledged for their culture and music unlike people knit picking at their work not showing them love" I said and placed my hand over my face.

"Baby girl you're making it harder than what it needs to be" Erik said moving my hand. "You act like you're not a princess of a whole African country" Erik stated as I sighed.

"I'm not a princess it was only by marriage and we're technically not even together anymore " I said in a giggle as he looked at me in all seriousness "you are a princess and Your ancestors were still there it doesn't matter" he said and pulled his phone calling someone getting up.

He soon got off the phone appearing in front of me "tell your little boyfriend you're taking a business trip And if he got a problem he can take that up with me" Erik stated as I looked at him "where are we going?" I questioned "taking a trip to Wakanda" Erik said taking the note book out my hand.

"For how long?" I asked "for how ever long it takes for you to write it sing and film the video" Erik said as I stood up. "I uh-thanks" I thanked as he chuckled "no problem princess" he stated kissing my head as I texted Mena I was going to be out of town for a business trip for like three weeks.

"Be ready by nine and I'll pick you up" Erik said before kissing jamaria's head and leaving. I packed Me and Jamaria's clothes. As time passed by the doorbell rung and it was Erik.

✨Erik✨

We packed into the car meeting T'Challa at the Wakanda outreach center and going straight to Wakanda. Jamaria was sleeping on Y/N's lap as Y/N was sleep laying on my arm.

We soon made it and I woke her up as she slowly sat up looking around some then was about to pick Jamaria up but I stopped her. "I got her" I stated standing up as Y/N looked at me then I picked jay up.

Y/N stood up giving me a small smile before we were interrupted by the sound of T'Challa a voice. "You two know your room and where everything is, get some rest and we'll start working in the morning" he explained as Y/N smiled.

"T'Challa Thank you so much" she thanked "your welcome princess we're family and of royalty anytime you need anything Wakanda is here" he stated as Y/N walked off the ship.

"Erik don't mess up this time" T'Challa stated as I nodded. "I don't plan on it" I said while looking at a sleep Jamaria laying her head on my chest. I gave her a kiss on the head then smiled.