61.

*Might be a Long chapter,This book will be broken into two parts‼️‼️

✨Y/N✨

It's been two weeks we've been in Wakanda and honestly I didn't even see this much of Wakanda living here and it was so beautiful , I didn't even want to leave.

T'Challa ,who he had Me team up with really helped me with the new song I was coming out with for the lion king album and today we were filming the video for "Spirit".

"Wait how are we going to film I don't even have an outfits and my hair is not it right now" I said in a giggle touching my 4A hair Fresh washed wet curls.

"Your hair is nice like this" Erik said as I smiled "yeah but it's hot and it's going to dry up and it's not cute after" I said as he chuckled dropping his arm over my shoulders and kissing my head.

"The stylists of the family has outfits for you and will be doing your make up and hair along with jamaria's " T'Challa said as I smiled.

It was currently 7 in the morning and we were heading to a part of Wakanda I've never seen and the sun was rising making the view even more beautiful. We met the dancers and the team he picked. "We only got the best of the best" T'Challa said as I smiled greeting everyone.

"It is so nice to meet you princess Y/N and prince N'Jadaka" the man said with a smile as we smiled back then Erik and I looked at each other. Jamaria and I started getting our hair done and I was getting my make up done as Erik recorded me and Jamaria.

I stuck my tongue out as he just smiled at me I was soon finished and Erik went out the trailer with my outfit on. "A true princess" Romonda said hugging me as I smiled. The director greeted me and told me what scene we was shooting first I honestly knew nothing but the song and dances everything else T'Challa told me to leave it up to him apparently i had ten outfits and hella hair styles I might have to trade out my team til I "die" for his because they were just on it and beautiful people.

We were in front of a beautiful waterfall and the director told me to get to the rock in front of the middle of the waterfall. "How deep is the water?" I asked as Erik started taking off his shoes and I looked at him

"What are you about to do?" I asked in a giggle as he took his shirt off "for one it's hot out here and two I'm about to get my feet wet" he stated pulling up the hem of my dress telling me to hold it then picked me up bridal style as I giggled. Shuri started recording Erik and I.

He walked through the water placing me on the rock the director wanted me on then helped me fix the bottom of my dress. I just smiled at him. "Thank you" I said in a small laugh.

"I would kiss you but I got lipstick on" I said as he chuckled and kissed my cheek lightly instead. He fixed my hair some as I couldn't stop smiling. He ran back through the water as I giggled then we started filming the waterfall scene.