10.

✨Y/N✨

It was midnight and I snuck out to Erik's car as he chuckled "why are you moving like you're going to get in trouble?" He asked as I sat in the passengers seat. "Because I am" I stated as we shared a small laugh.

"You look cute" he said as I giggled looking at my attire

He then placed his hand on my belly as I cheesed "thank you baby" I squealed as he chuckled "you looked irritated tonight" I said touching his chin as he chuckled "the boys still think I'm there somewhere getting dances" he said as I giggled

"You want to get some together?" I asked "your gay ass ain't getting nothing you just want to see some ass" he said as I burst out laughing.

"I'm hungry" I whined as he smacked his lips going on the direction of McDonald's making me smile. "See you read my mind I knew you were the man for me" I said as he chuckled placing his hand on my thigh.

"Nah matter of fact we got food in the house" he said as I smacked my lips "get the cookies N'jadaka." I threatened as he chuckled turning into the drive through. I ordered my food and went somewhere just sitting there eating and enjoying each other's company.

"Damn we're really about to get married today" Erik said as I bit my burger nodding "right I keep thinking about that and we've been through some shit" I said as Erik nodded.
"Just know you better cry tomorrow or we're going to keep restarting until yo ass do" I stated as he chuckled."You know I don't do that sensitive shit" he stated as I giggled.

"I am nervous though" I admitted placing a fry in my mouth. "Why its just me?" He asked looking over at me. "Yeah I know I'm just nervous , this is my whole life being given to you" I said and shook my head. "Don't get cold feet on me now princess" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it as i wiped my tears with my other hand.

"I promise we're going to be straight you know I wouldn't let anything happen to you or our kids" he said as I smiled. "Aww too bad we can't fuck" I said as he chuckled "we can fuck we just can't make love until tomorrow" he said as I gave him a look.

"Make that make sense" I said as he locked the doors getting in the back seat as he placed his finger up motioning me to come to him.

"Come mere" he said as I climbed in the back seat. "Alright" I started off as he he was unbuttoning my pajama shirt and helping me take off my pants.

"Erik please remember that I am pregnant and I can't be back here doing everythi-" I started off as he placed all of his inches in me causing me to moan loudly. He gripped my neck as I started bucking my hips back and forth.

I winced and placed one of my hands on the back of his neck and the other on top of his arm that was gripping my neck. "Fuck" he groaned as I continued going picking up my speed some. Erik gripped my ass with his other hand as I moaned loudly. "Shit" I cursed as he kept his hand around my throat.

"This your dick right?" He asked as my head fell back and I moaned. "Yes" I moaned out as he gripped my butt hard as I continued moving back and forth creating wet noises as Erik groaned.

"Yes What?" He asked "Yes daddy!" I moaned out loud as he rested his head back on the headrest groaning like crazy. My eyes rolled back and I gripped onto his shirt. "You're lucky I cant pull your hair" Erik said looking me in my eyes. "Go ahead" I said out of breath as he moved his hand from around my neck then gripped my hair and my waist with the other thrusting up into me at a fast pace as I yelped.

"Oooo daddy right there!" I moaned out as he kept hitting that spot causing me to cum. Erik continued as the pleasure was so much a tear started to fall from my eye. "God I love you so much" he groaned as I bit my lips hard as hell then my mouth opened wide but nothing came out.

He pulled out as I was out of breath, he placed me on my hands and knees and slipped in as I held onto the car door. He started doing long strokes along with having a grip on my hair.
"Fuck you're tight" he said pulling out some as he kept stroking the tip causing me to moan and place my hand on his lower ab.

"No move because I might not get none tomorrow" he said moving my hand and started doing long slow strokes. "I fucking love you!" I squealed. "I love you too babygirl" he whispered in my ear as I came once again.

"Why are you so wet?" He asked stroking into me as I looked back at him smirking. He hit my ass as I moaned still looking back at him he stopped and pulled out kissing my neck and lips sloppily while rubbing his tip against my slit teasingly.

"Shit Erik keep going" she said as I chuckled and continued kissing her lips and teasing her. "Your pussy is so tight and wet for me babygirl" he said lowly in my ear as I moaned rubbing my butt against his lower half as he chuckled. He placed his hands on my pearl and continued talking dirty in my ear as he caused me to squirt.

He sat me up to where I was on my knees and he kissed the side of my neck while gripping my breasts. He slipped in and continued at a fast pace. "Daddy I can't no more" I moaned as he turned my head sloppily kissing my lips while thrusting and punching my nipples.

My mouth opened wide as nothing came out "I didn't ask what you could and couldn't do" he said as my head fell back onto his chest and My breathing was uneven.

"Shit" Erik said before I felt him release his liquids. he sat back onto the door as I laid on his chest. "You still got cold feet?" He asked with a chuckle as I shook my head. "My body feels so weak" I said as we sat up fixing ourselves getting back in the front seats.

"That was the highlight of my night" Erik stated as I giggled "I bet it was" I said as we pulled up I front of the palace. "I'll see you in the morning" Erik said as we kissed each other and I smiled getting out the car sneaking back into the palace limping some.

I walked into the room tori and I were sharing. I got into the shower changing and slipping into the bed with tori. "You snuck out and got you some dick huh?" She asked as we shared a laugh.