27.

✨Erik✨

I was about to knock on Y/N's room door until she opened it and looked a bit frightened.

"Erik What are you doing here?" She asked as I froze "I don't know"

I said as she looked at me weird "well bye" she said about to close the door but I placed my hand on the door

"Erik What?" She asked as I took my hand off the door. "I just want to talk" I simply said. "What is there to talk about?" She asked. "I just want to clarify everything and talk to you about some stuff" I explained as she looked at her phone.

"It's 2:27 in the morning, I got somewhere to be early tomorrow" she said about to close the door once again but I held the door. "Y/N just give me time to talk to you" I said as she opened the door and we looked at me.

"Look you got fifteen minutes, I swear if you put your hands on my I'm calling the cops" she threatened before stepping to the side so I can come in.

I walked in slowly looking around as she was in the biggest suite here. She sat on the one of the couches as I tried sitting next to her but she loved to another couch and looked on her phone.

"Y/N" I stated as she continued what she was doing "Y/N I called out again as she just darted her eyes at me.

"You got fifteen minutes" she showed me on her phone as she started the timer.
"I just wanted to say Y/N I'm sorry for everything that I have done, I was angry and I was letting my emotions get in the way of something that was so little and it turned into this" I started off

"I really want us to get back together and work on all of this" I stated. "Erik how long have you really been cheating on me and be real because I already know I just want to see if you're still going to lie" she said as I looked at her.

"I slept with her the very first time when we took our break and I lied to you then but I shouldn't have and I'm sorry" I said as she shook her head.

"So why did you lie back then? Maybe we could've fixed it back then so it wouldn't be what it is now" she said. "I was scared of you leaving me" I admitted as she looked away.

"Well look at us now" she said "Erik you hurt me the shit you said what you did, and if we were to get back together then you'll be mad I don't trust you or anything you say to me" she brought up.

"So we're just going to move on?" I asked as she nodded "yeah what else could we do, you named your next daughter the same name we named our daughter that passed to get back at me the fuck is there to work on?" She asked.

"Y/N I apologized like how many times-" I started off as she cut me off "Erik I don't need your apologies for one they ain't shit and I just don't need them, I suggest we just co parent and leave it at that you pay attention to yourself and I'll do the same."
She said.

"I love you" I said as she looked at me "Erik no you don't and you know you lost the love for me because if you did love me you would've never left me when I was grieving" I stated.

"You didn't let me touch you at all didn't want me tot all to you so what you wanted me to do?" I asked.

"To still be there, when you go through shit and don't want to deal with me or anybody else I'm always there, no matter what never cheated on you, never said no backwards shit to you never blamed any shit on you I always stuck by you. Why couldn't you do the same?" She asked as tears came from her eyes.

"I sacrificed so much I wish I didn't. I could kill you right now with the shit you've done that's how bad you've hurt me. But I can honestly say out of all of this I got my confidence back and I'll be damned if I let another nigga break me the way was before I met you, and you damn sure ain't going to break me so you can continue with your petty ass games because I don't follow what you say but you look stupid at the end of the day" she explained.

"Damn That What we're doing?" I asked sitting up some as she sat up. "Yes the fuck? Stop with the bullshit Erik, is that bitch still in your house?" She asked as I got quiet and she laughed.

"Get out" She said "Y/N" I called out "you wasted your money coming to see me because I still wasn't going to take your ass back, how you come all the way here and the bitch still in your house?" She asked.

She got up "get the fuck out Erik I'm not doing this shit with you no more fuck all of this, fuck her, fuck the house fuck it all you fucking hurt me and you don't care at all." She said.

"Bro if I didn't care I wouldn't be here right now!" I semi shouted "the bitch is in your house and you keep making apologies just to do some stupid shit again why can't you just leave me alone?" She asked as tears fell from her eyes.

"Because I know your with another man" I simply said looking over at her

"You get on my nerves bro I swear" she simply said as I grabbed her hand and she looked at me getting ready to snatch it away

"You get on my nerves bro I swear" she simply said as I grabbed her hand and she looked at me getting ready to snatch it away. But I motioned her hips to sit on my lap.

"You really need to blow off some steam" I said as she looked at me. "Erik I'm not doing this with you" she said with tears falling from her eyes. I wiped her tear away as she looked at me.

"I hate you so much" she said as she closed her eyes and shook her head looking away from me.

I placed a kiss on her neck as she moved back some. "Come here" I said looking at her as she looked at me and I kissed her neck again.

I started kissing her jaw and I kissed her lips she pulled away "it doesn't feel the same" She she looking down.

I was about to kiss her neck again but she placed her hand on my chest. "This doesn't feel like love" she said as tears came from her eyes. "Um you got to go" she said getting up from my lap.

"Wait is this about ole dude?" I asked as she looked at me and shrugged. "I don't know Erik it just doesn't feel right" she said wiping her tears.

"It doesn't feel right or are you too angry to feel it?" I asked stepping closer to her as she backed away.

"No i really don't feel it" she said looking at me with her brows scrunched. "I hope you have a good life and that your baby comes out healthy and beautiful" she said looking at me.

"Y/N" I said as she opened the door and I walked out "Y/N" I said again as she closed the door and I sighed.