18.

✨Erik✨

I was watching E news as Y/N was all over it between her performance and her showing up the first day of the press tour for the movie Aladdin.

"You guys Mena Mossaud May have found his princess. This video was recorded yesterday as Mena Mossaud was walking Y/N to her truck with her daughter and he helped her with her dress into the truck"

The lady explained as the video played and I was angry. "This wasn't the only video that was taken of the two the whole night. He also went to go fix the Queen's dress so she would look good for the press" the women finished off as the video begun to play and Y/N looked surprised and just kept smiling.

"Y/N obviously couldn't keep her eyes off of her Prince Charming either" the lady said as Y/N was being interviewed and she kept looking back at Mena Mossaud while smiling and not paying attention to the interview.

I turned the tv off and smacked my lips and got ready so I could pull up on Y/N. I rung her doorbell as she came to the door dressed up her hair was in curls down her back and she was in a dress.

"Hey" she said walking away from the door as I walked in her beautiful fully furnished house

"Hey" she said walking away from the door as I walked in her beautiful fully furnished house. "What's up?" She asked placing earrings in her ears and a necklace around her neck.

"What's all this shit about you and ole dude in the media?" I asked as she went back in her room grabbing a pair of heels and some body spray.

"You can drive all the way here to question me about a man but can't drive to get your daughter?" She asked placing on her heels.

"Yo just answer the question" I said as she looked at me "Erik I don't have to answer to you-" she started off "you're legally still married to me until tomorrow so you do have to answer to me" I stated as she shook her head.

"Baby girl why can't we just talk why do you have to do all of that?" I asked "because you stay on some bullshit like it doesn't even make sense anymore. You come here to see what's going on between me and another man but can't come pick up your daughter" she said grabbing her clutch shaking her head.

"I'll see you later" she said as I grabbed her wrist and she looked at me like I was crazy. "Bro you've been really buggin' lately What is wrong with you?!" She asked trying to snatch her hand away but I had a good grip.

"Because you really trying my patience" I said as she looked at me. "Erik Seriously let go I have somewhere to be" she said as I sat her on the couch and started kissing her thighs. I lifted her dress up some kissing the inside of her thighs as she tried pushing my head away but I had a grip on her.

"Erik seriously move" she said still trying to push me off. I kissed her exposed chest and up her neck as my hands went up her dress.

"Erik stop" she said starting to whine and I ripped her underwear off. She tried harder getting out my grip then I felt a sharp pain across my face.

I looked at her as she looked back at me with tears coming from out her eyes. "I said fucking stop" she said pushing me off of her and she got up.

"You are just like the rest of them" she said as I stood up "what you trying to say?" I asked as she looked away from me.

"What you trying to say?" I repeated louder  "Erik I can't stand you, there's no love for you anymore" she said as that cut me deep I just looked at her.

"You hurt me bad and it wasn't even the cheating, it was the lying, what you said and when I said I was done with you what you did after,  what you're doing now leave me alone before I have to get a restraining order on you" she explained

"You know me princess I don't follow no damn restraining order and I damn sure ain't afraid of your little boy toy either so, who's going to protect you from me? like I said it's us forever" I explained and whispered the last part in her ear before we made eye contact and I smirked before walking out.

She had me all the way fucked up if she think she was going to leave me without a fight.

✨Y/N✨

I closed the door behind Erik and burst out into tears. That just brought back so many memories I didn't want to go back to.

I texted Mena I was running late due to traffic. I fixed myself up and stared at myself in the mirror.

I'm a fucking mess no other man is going to want me. I used to strip there is no respect for me Erik is right. I can't even carry a damn baby nothing about me is pure I don't deserve a man like Mena he's too good and I'm a mess.

I dabbed my tear that was falling from my eyes some then sprayed myself with perfume again and placed on some lipgloss.

I was on my way to lunch as Mena was waiting for me at a table that was outside. He smiled at me

as I smiled back instantly He was so adorable

as I smiled back instantly He was so adorable. "You look beautiful" he complimented as I smiled and we hugged "thank you" I said as we sat down and just started talking and laughing.

Once we were done with lunch we just walked down LA streets just talking. Some reporters were taking pictures as we were ignoring them and just getting to know each other.

"What's a Disney Princess movie you've never watched?" I asked "Rabunzel" he said as I giggled "what?" I asked as he chuckled "Rabunzel" he said again as I couldn't stop laughing it was so cute.

"Rapunzel?" I asked as he laughed
"I grew up in an Egyptian household so we replaced the p with a b" he explained as I smiled.

"So instead of me saying police I say bolice" he explained as I was laughing and he laughed along with me. "I'm sorry if my laughing comes off as rude" I said stopping myself as he laughed "everyone laughs when I say that, I don't even get upset it's funny walking around saying bolice" he said as I giggled we walked to my parked car.

My phone started ringing as I seen Erik's number pop up. I placed my phone on silent. "You dropped this last night also" he said pulling out my diamond earring handing it to me as I smiled.

"Thank you so much I just bought these too" I thanked as he smiled "so you're Prince Charming also?" I asked as he smirked. "I try" he started off as I smiled and he hugged me placing his hand on my lower back.

"But I can also have you not say anything else but my name" he said pulling away some with a tiny smirk as I was in between trying not to blush and smirk.

"I was hoping you'd take me for a ride on your magic carpet anyway" I said as he smirked and held my body closer as I smirked.

"I have to go get ready for tomorrow's  press tour out in Texas so I'll call you tonight before I get on the plane" he said then kissed my hand as i smiled.

I got into my truck and let out a breath and automatically called tori.