6.

✨Y/N✨

I was out in LA at the studio bundled up and undercover so no reporters or anybody could see me. I was done in the booth as I was talking to jay-z. "How's the pregnancy?" He asked as I ate a fry. "I'm hungry" I simply said as we shared a laugh.

"I meant to tell you congrats on the engagement and to keep your head up I've been seeing everything that's been going on lately and it's a mess but you're not entertaining it and I'm proud of you" he expressed as I smiled.

"I know it's hard but just keep your head up she'll shut up when we release this song" jay said as I continued smiling "hopefully she do because I'm not going to be pregnant and gone forever" I said as we shared a laugh.

"Nah but keep just doing you at the end of the day this is your life and you have things going for yourself she's just 15 seconds of fame" he explained as I nodded and we were said our goodbyes and I bundled back up and kept my head down low following steelo to the SUV that was pulled up in front of the studio.

I got in the SUV as steelo handed me my purse getting in next to me. "Damn why is your bag so heavy?!" He asked as I giggled "funny story I just so happened to carry bricks in my purse" I started off.

"Cocaine nigga?" He asked as I gave him a straight face then laughed pulling out a brick "thirty three cents at Lowe's" I said as he looked at me like I was crazy "Y/N why the fuck do you have this in your bag? You got that shit through security?!" He questioned as I smiled.

"Oh I got wasp spray too three ninety-nine at Lowe's" I simply said as he just looked at me "the fuck you got THAT for?!" He questioned. "In case bitches want to try me and if it's an entourage of them hoes I'll spray and air this bitch out" I explained as he was looking at the can.

"Within Twelve feet?! You trying to blind bitches?!" He questioned "no they're to be blind fucking with me" I said smiling as he just looked at me and pulled out his phone calling someone on FaceTime.

"Hey y'all good? Y'all on your way back?" Erik asked as I smiled "yeah we straight but I got to talk to you" steelo said. "Nigga what I'm in the middle of trying on suits" Erik said.

"Bro you know most girls have pepper spray on they keychain or like a mini taser in they purse" steelo started off. "Why does your girl got a fucking brick and a can of fucking wasp spray in this big ass purse?!" Steelo asked as Erik smacked his lips.

"Man She got a gun what she need all of that for? Bro stop playing with me I'm doing something" Erik said as steelo shook his head.
"I kid you fucking not" steelo said flipping the camera on my purse.

"You better stop before I air this whole bitch out with one spray, I'll fuck you, me and the driver up keep on" I warned as he continued to show Erik all I heard was Erik sigh heavily.

"...............Y/N" he just simply said as I smiled peeking my head into the camera "yes baby?" I asked "Y/N baby girl" he said doing another sigh before laughing. "Why, Just Why?" Erik questioned. "Babe you know I'm not with the shits for real and you ain't here to Piece nobody up so what am I supposed to do?" I questioned

"That's why steelo's there" he brought up "the fuck steelo going to do?" I asked then looked over at him "no offense" I said "yo the stuff that I do for you just goes out the window when you talking shit huh?" Steelo asked as my stomach started rumbling.

I slowly rolled down the window "Y/N it's November roll that shit up" steelo stated as I rolled it up and then passed gas. Steelo was talking then all of a sudden he stopped and started coughing.