5.

✨Y/N✨

I did as told waiting in the car as Erik drove somewhere it was quiet and we had a good view of LA. i was thinking about him touching another female but I don't think I need to bring it up.

I unbuckled myself and climbed onto him as he took my jacket off and I kissed his lips.

Erik laid back his seat as I continued kissing him. He pulled my yoga pants down along with my underwear as he pulled his sweats down.

"On the run pt.2" was playing in the background lowly as he started adding his tongue to the kiss.

He begun kissing my neck roughly but passionately as I slid his jacket off feeling up his chest and moaning softly.

He continued kissing me as he slid his shorts down. I slowly went down on his member as we both let out a couple of curse words.

He gripped my ass as I kissed his lips I pulled him out. He slid in or at least tried to slowly but it was acting like it didn't want to go in. "Who told you to be this tight?" Erik asked as I placed my face in the crook of his neck and I slowly slid down.

"Fuck" Erik groaned as I whined riding slowly moving up and down causing myself to already start creaming.
I kissed his lips as he held me tight and started thrusting upwards slowly as he poked at my spot creating louder moans.

We continued our love making as we both finally came. Well I came twice but he finally came and I laid on his chest out of breath some. I kissed on his neck and wrapped my arms around him.

"That was well needed" he said in a chuckle as I agreed by nodding. "Yeah It's been a minute" I said as he chuckled.
"You need to get back in the studio so you got a studio session tomorrow" Erik stated as I sat up some with his member still in me and I moaned some making him smirk.

"I got a studio session tomorrow?!" I asked as he nodded and started thrusting up slowly. "Yeah you need to get back on your shit for real" he said as he kissed my neck and continued thrusting up slowly.

I placed my hand on his chest, "my vagina hurts already we not about to do this all night" I said as he chuckled. "It's for lost times" he said grabbing my waist.

__________________

I woke up and started getting ready to go to the studio still sore but I was pulling through. I wore a pair of sweats a tank top an placed my hair into a ponytail.

As I was walking downstairs Erik handed my some money. "You need to be back on your shit get your hair and nails done tonight and we're going out" he said as I took the money from him.

"Okay I love you" I said as he smiled "love you too be safe" he said as I smiled and walked out the door driving to the studio.

I got out as there were reporters standing outside. Instead of dodging them I waved to them and smiled as I walked into the building. I walked into a studio room as I seen jay, bey, dj khaled and other people with balloons and a cake as they started clapping.

"It's good to have you back!" Beyoncé said hugging me as I smiled. I was greeted by hugs and we all talked and soon I started recording.

I knocked out one song which was going to sing at the Grammys and it was going to be a tear jerker but I needed to pull through because it was closure for me and Erik.

I came from the studio and walked into the house smelling food. I continued walking in as Jamaria ran to me hugging my legs.