40.

A/N: sis don't get too excited y'all know Erik and Y/N getting back together💀y'all too happy......It might not be today not tomorrow but somedayyy😂😂

✨Y/N✨

It was 8 in the morning and I was sitting down with my manager and the producers of The Hustlers movie. "You know I was trying to really move past this part of my life" I said as they nodded. "Yes but your story is just like the characters story so we wanted someone who knows what it like to play the leading role not just anybody" they explained as I nodded.

"It gives you the opportunity to tell your story before your story is leaked out by anyone else and support others who her hustling the same way" Samantha stated as I nodded thinking.
"We would also like to have you on the sound track" the producer said as I smiled some.

"So is it a deal?" The producer asked smiling."welp I guess disney is going out the window" I said as we shook hands and signed some papers.

"We would actually like you to meet your cast members and warm up just to show us what you got" the producer said as I nodded. We walked out and I went home going into my room closet.

I got on my tippy toes trying to pull down the box off the top shelf with my stripper memories. I never really touched it because I wanted to forget about it but then again it was apart of my past and what I had to do in order to become what I wanted to become.

I struggled like hell to get through college, I will make sure Jamaria never ever have to do this shit, I would die so she wouldn't have to ever strip. I don't even want her to consider it at all.

I opened the box and seen heels and bras and  other shit. I dug into the box pulling out a picture of my mother and I when I was younger. So happy, So pure and then everything just changed. Tears filled my eyes as I placed it back into the box and went to go change into some short shorts, a pair of sweats to cover up and a sports bra.

They sent me the to a club they wanted me link up with everyone at and I drove there. We were at the hottest strip club in LA and only seen a handful of cars I walked in and seen some men but they were famous I was guessing they were apart of the movie.

I seen the girls standing on stage as they all greeted me automatically and I smiled. "I thought this was a private thing?" I asked "Well it is just only celebrities that can get in not just anymore we're just practicing anyway and they had to sign NDA's before coming in" JLO explained with a nice smile as I smiled back.

"It's nice to finally meet you" she said as I smiled and she gave me a nice loving hug. "I want you in my press video too" cardi said as i stuck my tongue out some and she smiled.

As I was smiling I seen Erik walk in with steelo and T'Challa?. "The fuck he doing here?" Cardi asked as I shrugged. "Try this on" my manager said handing me a cute little lingerie outfit. "Show them what you got in this so they can see if you're comfortable and everything" Samantha stated as I felt eyes on me. I turned and seen Erik standing there with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed.

"Okay give me a minute" I said getting off stage and walking towards Erik. "Really? I'm working" I stated as he chuckled "I'm working too I'm in your little movie too, in fact I'm actually getting a lap dance from you" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Says who?" I asked "the producer to make you feel more comfortable" he stated as I rolled my eyes going to go change in the changing room.
I took off my clothes and slipped into my outfit and took my hair out it's ponytail letting my day old fluffy curls fall down my back.