16.

✨Y/N✨

I got out the car getting Jamaria out the car as my stylist fixed my train to my dress along with the rest of my dress before we hit the red carpet for the first premiere of Aladdin.

My hair was being fixed and reporters started screaming my name before I could even get on the carpet. I giggled waving at some of them. I seen Will Smith as he automatically pointed at me and I pointed back still getting fixed up.

"Will Smith with his fine ass" jasmine stated as I looked at her "you dirty bitch" I stated as she chuckled and I laughed.

I walked out onto the carpet with Jamaria as the reporters started yelling. Jamaria stayed close to my legs as I smiled looking down at her.

"Baby say cheese" I said as she smiled some then went back to holding onto my hand. "What's up uncle will" I said as we did our little hand shake.

"What's up, you did an amazing job last night" he said hugging me as I hugged back

"What's up, you did an amazing job last night" he said hugging me as I hugged back. "thanks" I said as Jamaria automatically went up to him and he picked her up then high fived her.

I was trying to fix the train of my dress but it wasn't working out I started laughing as it wasn't working out so I just started posing then someone came behind me fixing it. I watched as the man got up from kneeling and fixing the dress.

"Girrlll" jasmine dragged out as I smiled at the man "thank you" I thanked as he chuckled "no problem you seemed like you were having some trouble and I hate to see a woman struggle" he said as I was just a cheesing.

He was smiling for the press as I just kept looking at him.

An interviewer came up to me asking me questions as I just kept looking back at the the man

"So last night your performance was amazing Y/N" she started off "thank you" I thanked then looked back still looking at the man doing interviews.

"It looks like somebody may have caught your eye" The interviewer joked as I snapped out of my trance "no I'm just trying to see where my sister is" I lied and smiled.

"Your performance was amazing last night and you gave a lot of women confidence with that performance last night including me" she said as I smiled.

"Aww thanks , that was the plan, the plan was to show that women sticking together can create such a big impactful outcome to younger women that watches me and watches other influencers like Beyoncé, Michelle Obama and just show them the way, that they can do anything they put their mind too" I explained smiling.

I don't know if the shit made sense or not I was too busy looking at that man. "Seems like he has really caught your eye" the interviewer brought up as I kept looking at him. "That's the guy who plays Aladdin isn't it?" I asked as she nodded "yes that's Mena Mossaud" the interviewer said as I just smiled at her.

"So about the situation with your ex husband what would you like to tell women out there who are going through what you're going through or younger women who thinks marriage is required?" The interviewer asked as I took a deep breath seeing Mena walking in my direction.

"I would like to tell them that you are strong, beautiful and you will make it no matter how many times you cry or feel alone you will make it and to my younger girls if you don't feel comfortable or feel ready for marriage do not do it, you get married when you are ready and you are ready to spend the rest of your life with your partner" I explained smiling as the interviewer smiled also.

"Mena any words on what she's saying as far as young women getting married or what she is going through?" The interviewer asked as I looked at him and he looked at the interviewer smiling.

"Like she said live out your life and settle down when you've explored everything you wanted, do it when you're ready and don't feel rushed" he said as I agreed by nodding.

"Oh my god can I have a picture?" Naomi Scott asked as I turned around then giggled and she handed me her phone and we took several pictures.

The interviewer smiled at us then I felt my dress being fixed again and I looked back smiling. "Aw that is so adorable" the interviewer said as I giggled.

"I know he's been really helping me out" I said in a little giggle. I turned to him "thank you again" I said smiling as he smiled " no problem" he said as I smiled at his bright smile and dimple.

"Am I abled to get a picture?" He asked as I nodded and he pulled his phone out. We started taking selfies and they were cute.

"Your performance last night was amazing" he said as I smiled "thanks What was amazing about it?" I asked "the way you gathered a group of impactful women in the industry and you empowered fans and women everywhere" he explained as I just smiled.

"Are you from up north?" I asked curious "I'm actually from Egypt but I was raised in Canada" he said as I smiled.

"What about you he asked" as we took pictures for the reporters. "I'm from Oakland and I lived in New York for sometime then came back to California" I explained as he smiled.

"That tweet I sent out a couple of months ago I didn't mean any harm by i-" he said as I smiled then cut him off  "you are fine I liked the comment and I thank you for the compliment" I said as Will started coming towards us with Jamaria.

"Your daughter is beautiful she looks just like you" he said as I smiled "thank you she can be a lot like her mother too" I joked as he smiled.

"Some men like a lot" he said with a small smirk walking passed me and Will. "What was that about?" Will asked as Mena  passed us and I looked at Mena up and down smirking.

"I don't know but I kind of want to find out" I said as Will chuckled "lord you youngin's" he stated.

"Genie I know and I'm trying to enjoy being young" I said looking at Mena talk to an interviewer as the interviewer smiled over at me and Mena smiled at me before winking and continuing to talk to the interviewer.

Dj Khaled appeared on the carpet next to us. "Hey y/n/n what you two talking about?" Khaled asked as I nodded my head towards Mena.

"Go shoot your shot" he said as I giggled "no never mind, jay come with mommy so I can wash your hands and we can get some popcorn" I said walking her to the bathroom.

___________________________

A/N: BY THE WAY MY MENA MASSOUD BOOK WILL BE COMING‼️‼️‼️