4.

✨Y/N✨

My make up was done and I was dressed curling my inches in the mirror fussing with tori on the phone about Catherine's ass like she got me fucked up this trumped Erik getting a new dog like my pregnant ass wanted to fly out there and beat her ass.

"Well you look bad sis" tori complimented trying to change the subject.

"Thanks but home girl is going to get her shit rocked when I see her ass again" I said as tori laughed

"Thanks but home girl is going to get her shit rocked when I see her ass again" I said as tori laughed. "Bitch calm down you are pregnant stop stressing over that hoe" Tori stared.

"Yeah but you trashing my fucking name and don't even know me bitch You was a side bitch stay in your mother fucking place I don't know why Erik had to pick a fucking problematic ass hoe" I said as Erik came into the bathroom.

"What you say?" He asked eyeing me "nothing" I simply said placing lipgloss on my lips in the mirror as Erik grabbed my butt. "You ain't got nothing else better to do?" I asked him as he chuckled "why you so damn hostile today?" He questioned as I gave him a look.

"Erik please don't start you see I'm mad right now" I said "this pregnancy hitting her hard, she hostile eating hella sugar and got a pimple on the middle of her face" tori said laughing as I just hung up on her.

"That whole Catherine shit got me fucked up and I'm trying to stay calm and positive but the bitch got some nerve I don't want to hear this the rest of my fucking life that she fucked you, and she took my baby daddy I don't want to hear none of that and she's going to do it" I explained sitting on the side of the bed pissed.

"I told you to stop worrying about that right?" Erik asked "we moved out here to get a breather and take a break from all that bullshit, log out of Instagram and don't log back into that shit for real because now you putting stress on the baby because you're stressing" Erik stated as I sighed.

He then held his hand out "give me the phone" he simply said as I giggled "for what I'm grown I can just log out of it" I said as he still continued to keep his hand out.

"You're on punishment hand it over and enjoy your night" Erik said as I handed it to him. "You could've at least took a picture of me and posted to keep my fans updated" I stated.

"Let's go we'll take some after" Erik said as i huffed and went downstairs seeing Tiffany reading a book to Jamaria. Tiffany looked up from the book at us then smiled. "You look nice baby" Tiffany complimented me as I smiled. "Thank you" I thanked.

"You got EVERYTHING?" Tiffany asked as I giggled "Yeah ma we got everything" Erik said grabbing his wallet off the coffee table in the living room we were standing in.

"I just wanted to make sure you two had everything so tonight would be nice for you two" she said with a big smile as Erik gave off a awkward smile but it was cute.