32.

✨Y/N✨

Mena and I realized we were buggin' when we thought we were going to get on rides after that parade. The heat made us so tired we were face first across the bed sleep.

He came back to my room nobody changed we just collapsed on the bed even Jamaria fell asleep.

They had us up mad early and I also had to perform tonight too, yeah no rides for me today. Mena groaned as I readjusted my head on the pillow.

"I'm hungry as hell" he said as I slightly heard his stomach growl making me giggle. "Want to go change then go get something to eat?" Mena said looking over at me. "Yeah" I said as we got up slowly and we said our goodbyes hurrying up to get ready.

I took a shower then got dressed

I let my hair down as it was still curly

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I let my hair down as it was still curly. I sprayed some perfume on. There was a knock on my hotel room door as I opened it seeing Mena.

"You ready?" He asked as I picked a sleeping Jamaria up and got my wrislet and phone

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You ready?" He asked as I picked a sleeping Jamaria up and got my wrislet and phone. "Yeah" I said closing the door behind me.

Mena took a sleeping Jamaria from me as he seen I was struggling. "Thanks" I said "no problem, you're fine" he said.

We walked into the elevator as I placed my head on his shoulder. "I'm so sleepy" I said as he chuckled. "When we get back you can go back to sleep. The elevator doors opened as uncle Will seen me along with Naomi.

"What you two up to now?" Will asked "we're hungry" Mena said as we walked out the elevator. "You kiddos have fun use protection" he said trying to be funny.

Mena and I started laughing we got into the solid black shiny Escalade SUV as Mena told the chauffeur where to take us.

I was on Instagram seeing pictures and videos from different people of the parade this morning on explore page.

I clicked on one video and it was of me singing then I placed the mic to Mena's lips as he sung along with the crowd. I smiled at it and read the caption.

"She's a true Queen, These two are so cute together❤️ there's a vibe between them. He even called her a Queen in his speech😩❤️" the caption said as I pressed the sleep button on my phone.

I looked Jamaria as she was sleep in my arms. "You okay?" Mena asked as I nodded. "Yeah I'm tired and I still have to perform again tonight?" I whined as he chuckled.

"They starting at like 8 so we have 7 more hours" he said "you think we can eat and still take a nap because you know we still have to get ready again" I asked.

"I promise you'll get your sleep , sleeping beauty" he said as I smiled. I was looking at my nails "let me see" Mena said as he grabbed my hand looking at my nails then interlocked our fingers.

I giggled "You see how I did that?" He asked as I continued to giggle. "Magic" he said as I smiled "whatever" I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"See I don't have all the energy right now to mess with you but I promise tomorrow I will" I assured him as he chuckled.

"Just to let you know we're getting wet tomorrow" he said as I looked at him "on the ride" he said looking back at me as we laughed.

"You got a Dirty mind" he stated as we both laugh again. "No I was just trying to make sure I heard you right duh" I said "Mhm" he said looking over at me as I giggled.

We went out to eat and once we were done we went back to our separate hotel rooms and went to sleep. My alarm went off letting me know to get up and start getting ready because my stylists were about to come in and start getting me ready.

I wasn't going to be out there until about 9 o clock due to them wanting me to sing when they pop the fireworks.

My makeup was done and My hair was in a low middle part bun with two curls in the front. They placed diamond chandelier drop earrings in my ear. They placed three diamond heart pins along my low bun and sprayed my hair down with hair spray.

Corey showed me the dress as I smiled I looked back at myself in the vanity and I truly looked like a princess. I took off my robe and lotioned up as they placed my diamond heels on.

And they helped me into my dress. One of the stylists zipped it up and another came up to me placing body shimmer on my chest and a little of my face.

They touched my hair up some and placed a simple but nice diamond necklace around my neck.

"You truly look like a Disney Princess" Corey said as I turned around and looked at my dress in the mirror.

A bracelet was placed on my arm as I smiled

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A bracelet was placed on my arm as I smiled. "Now lets get you to the ball" Corey said as I smiled. Jamaria ran up to me smiling as I grabbed the front of my dress with one hand and jamaria's hand with the other.

The rest of the stylist either was holding the back of my dress or going following me to the golf carts to touch up my make up when we make it to the castle.

Wallow talkies we're going off through out the park all I heard was "the package is arriving"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The castle was lit up and it was beautiful as they had people performing.
We had to go a different route so no one would see me and I could get on the bridge that led to the front of the castle successfully.

Body guards helped me off the gold cart as the What sounded like the Jonas brothers were singing. "Is that the Jonas brothers?" I asked as Corey nodded "shit where's Miley and her wig?" I asked as Corey laughed.

They'd tarted hooking me up to the mic and ear piece getting me situated as I seen Zayn and we hugged. "You ready?" I asked as he nodded "of course you look beautiful" he said as I smiled we took some pictures and Then was all chillin until it was time.

APESHIT 3| Erik KillmongerXCreedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें