28.

Surprise update‼️
I wasn't really planning on posting anything more tonight but I love the comments and the love from last chapter‼️

✨Y/N✨

After that whole talk with Erik i slept like a damn baby. When He kissed me I didn't feel anything it was weird because I used to be crazy over him and now everything has faded away and it makes me wonder when did I feel this way?

I woke up to a good morning text from Mena. I smiled and sent a good morning text back. Jamaria started waking up as I looked over at her and smiled.

"You ready to get up Queen?" I asked her as she nodded and we started getting ready. I did her hair and got her dressed.

"Look at you looking all cute" I said to her as she smiled. "I'm hungry" she said as I nodded "Mena is taking us to breakfast are you abled to wait?" I asked as she nodded. "Mommy" she said as I turned and she stood on the bed and wrapped her little arms around my neck and kissed my cheek as I automatically started smiling.

I hugged her back kissing all over her face and tickling her as she giggled and we fell on the bed. There was a knock on the door.

"Coming" I yelled and before hurrying to put my clothes on. I then got the door and seen Mena there with his hair curly. "I like your hair" I complimented as he smiled.

"Thanks you look nice too I mean you always look nice but you look nicer?" He said with a questioning look as I laughed

"Thanks" I said giggling.

"you guys ready?" He asked walking in

"you guys ready?" He asked walking in. "Yeah I just have to put my shoes on" I said placing on my sandals.

Jamaria ran to Mena hugging him. "Hi" she said as he chuckled and picked her up. "Hey princess" he said as I smiled at them.

"Did You hug and kiss your mother this morning?" He asked her as she nodded "but did you tell her she's the best mommy and she's pretty?" Mena said as I looked at them.

Jamaria shook her head with a shy giggle. "Now how you forget to tell her that?" Mena asked with a smile as he whispered something to her then they pulled away and they smiled.

He placed her on the ground as she ran over to me hugging my legs "You look pretty" she said cheesing and showing me her teeth as I smiled "thank you" I thanked and kissed her nose making her giggle.

We walked out the room and headed to the restaurant that was at the top floor of the hotel. We got seated and started looking at the menu. I looked at the view and it was beautiful.

We ordered and was talking about Disney world

We ordered and was talking about Disney world. "So what songs are you performing for the parade?" Mena asked "two new songs no tears left to cry and sweetener, Disney wants me to be PG scratch that they want me to be Rated G" I joked as he smiled.

"And I'm sadly wearing nothing but dresses both performances" I said as he laughed. "What's wrong with dresses don't it make you feel like a princess" he teased as I giggled.

"Yeah but it's big dresses and it's going to be hot" I said already imagining everything "I know and I have to wear that heavy costume for like an hour and a half" he said as I shook my head.

"Disney don't love me they trying to kill me, I can only sing certain songs and they want me in a big dress" I said as he chuckled.

"It'll be fun besides a lot of little girls will freak when they see you" he brought up as I smiled. "Yes that's about to be like my favorite part" I admitted as he smiled.

"You have a really big heart" he said as I smiled "when you aren't really shown that growing up you tend to do it to make the next person feel good even though you were treated a completely different way" I explained.

"I can't wait to see you perform in person though that's about to be an experience"he said as I giggled "you're such a fan" I teased as he mimicked me making me laugh.

"It's okay I might let you sing with me" I said as he chuckled "I feel like you're trying to be funny" he joked as I giggled.
"Maybe" I said as he smiled.

"Just a little bit I'm going to pass the mic to you" I said as he chuckled. "I'm just going to stand there" he admitted "Aladdin has to sing at Disney world" i said. "I was told to walk in the parade and interact with the fans not sing" he said in a chuckle.

"You walking?" I asked "yeah, you not?" He asked as I shook my head "no I'm sitting in a carriage" I said.

"See Disney doesn't like me and I'm in their movie" he joked as I laughed "no I'm Disney's princess I get white horses and all" I said cheesing as he chuckled.

"So you're the crown jewel of Disney huh?" He asked as I shook my head "no that's you and Naomi" I admitted.

"I can't wait for it to actually come out everyone's excited for it, it's better than Cinderella and beauty and the beast in my opinion" I said.

"Aww thanks I knew you were a fan" he said as I smacked my lips and he laughed. "No I'm a fan of jasmine not Aladdin" I started off.

"Sorry to burst your bubble" I said drinking my water. "You know Aladdin was your little Disney prince crush growing up" he said as I choked on my water giggling as Mena laughed and I nodded my head.

"He was, wasn't he?" Mena asked as I continued nodding and giggling "He was" I said as he laughed. "He was and then Prince Naveen came so" I stated shrugging my shoulders "Hey the way it's looking I may play both" Mena said as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You know you're annoying right?" I asked playfully as he chuckled "Aww" he said poking out his bottom lip teasing me as I placed my hand up turning my face as he high fived me and I giggled.