3.

✨Erik✨

We were at the pet store and there was a large variety of dogs and puppies and Jay was in heaven. Y/N on the other hand was looking around like she wasn't trying to touch anything. "Oooo look at these!" Jamaria exclaimed running to a breed of cheagle puppies.

One of the workers let them out as they were running and standing around Y/N and I sniffing up. One tried to get Y/N to pick him up but she stepped back. "Aw he likes you" the worker cooed to Y/N as she gave off the fakest smile ever.

I got on one knee as they all ran to me trying to play as I found them so cute. I sat on the ground as they jumped on me excitedly. "Let's come up here together" I said grabbing them as the one that smelled Y/N tried to jump on her to play started to try and lick my face.

"What's up?" I asked him as Jamaria giggled "come pet him princess" I said to Jamaria as she stood by me and started petting the dog as he sniffed her hand started licking her

"Ew daddy!" Jamaria exclaimed snatching her hand away Smiling then the same dog that licked her started licking my face and I cooed. "What going on?" I asked in a baby tone.

"Ew don't kiss me anymore" Y/N said as I chuckled

"Ew don't kiss me anymore" Y/N said as I chuckled. "How much are they?" I asked as
Y/N gave me a look. "Seven fifty five" the women said as I continued playing with them. "Bro Erik get up" Y/N said as I got up holding the one that was trying to lick me.

"He's so cute " Jamaria whined as I tried to put the dog in Y/N's face so she could warm up to him but she wasn't having it. "I'm getting in the car" Y/N said walking out getting in the car. "You want it?" I asked looking down at Jamaria as she got excited. "Let's go pick out a cage" I said as we walked around the store picking out everything we needed for the dog then went to check out.

The women placed the dog in its cage and we walked out the store. I walked to the car with the cage in my putting him in the backseat with Jamaria then placed her in her car seat as Y/N turned around slowly.

"I know damn well" she started off "aht aht....kill that noise." I stated cutting her off before she could say anything else. I got in the drivers seat then pulled out. "We'll talk about it later" I said to Y/N as she just looked at her phone not saying anything.