17.

✨Y/N✨

The movie soon ended as Will Smith's and Dj Khaled's song started playing and Jamaria was dancing in her seat making me giggle. I recorded her as she was dancing and eating some popcorn.

"So are you going to talk to him or what?" jasmine asked as I shook my head "no it's only been two months you know if I move the same way Erik does I'll get called a hoe for moving on too fast and I'm not even trying to get married or nothing like that I just want to talk to him" I explained.

"So why don't you?" Jasmine asked as I shook my head " I don't know" I said as jasmine sighed. "You want to live out your 20's this is part of it, you take chances not caring about who has anything to say, you don't want to leave off this earth wishing you would've did something but it's too late" She Explained.

"Jasmine you really know how to mess with someone's mind" I said as she giggled "I know that's why I have all the niggas" she joked as I giggled.

The "A whole new world" remake started Playing and I was just smiling. My part came on as I started singing and Mena looked back at me smiling from the row in front of the row that was in front of us.

The cast soon sat in the front of theater and was answering the crowds questions.
"You need to ask Mena a question" jasmine said as she grabbed my hand trying to put it in the air.

"Nigga what you want me to ask?" I asked as we were moving around so much they thought we were holding our hands up as they picked us and everyone was just staring at us as I waved to the people smiling.

They handed jasmine the mic "Um this one is for Mena" jasmine started off as Mena gave off his nice smile. "Are you single?" Jasmine asked as I hit her arm some.

Mena chuckled "I am currently not seeing anybody at the moment" he stated as some people from the crowd laughed

"Yeah bitch you don't have to ever worry about me taking you to another movie premiere" I whispered as Mena looked at me.

"Y/N You had your hand up also?" He asked me with a smile as I shook my head. "No" I said shaking my head as jasmine snickered.

"Well I have a question for you if that's okay?" He asked as I smiled and jasmine handed me the mic.

"What was your favorite part of the movie?" He asked smiling as I was getting ready to talk into the mic and everyone was staring at me.

"Mr. Mossaud my favorite part was when Prince Ali and Jasmine were dancing" I admitted as he smiled "why?" He asked "it was funny" I said trying to pass the mic to someone else as he and the crowd chuckled.

"You can call me Mena by the way" he Added as I just looked at him up and down smiling. Soon the Q&A was done and everyone walked back on the red carpet either going home or having conversations with each other.

The reporters were snapping pictures and interviewers were interviewing people asking how the movie was.

I was looking for jasmine and I swear she was such a social butterfly. "You had fun mama?" I asked crouching down lady like next to Jamaria as she smiled and nodded.

"You sleepy?" I asked as she nodded rubbing her eyes. "Alright lets go find your big mouth aunt , she talks too much" I joked.

I stood up and felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned and seen Mena as we both smiled. "Hi" Jamaria said waving being real vocal.

"Hi sweetheart did you like the movie?" Mena asked her as she nodded and smiled. "You want a picture?" Mena asked her as she nodded.

"Wait a minute..... I thought you were sleepy?" I asked watching Mena kneel next to her as they took pictures for the press. I took a picture of them as he got up smiling at me.

"Jay I thought you were sleepy?" I asked as she shook her head looking up at Mena making me giggle. "Thank you for taking a picture with her" I thanked as he smiled.

"the pleasure is all mine, I was wondering if you'd like to go out for breakfast or lunch one day" he brought up shyly as I smiled.

"Isn't this the start of your press tour?" I asked as he nodded "yes but he's free tomorrow" Naomi butted in as I looked between them and Mena looked shy but it was adorable.

"Sure I can do lunch but my daughter may have to come" I warned waiting for him to turn and run for the hills but it was the complete opposite.

"That's fine I can't wait" he said smiling as I smiled. We exchanged numbers and took some more pictures for the press.

"You want me to walk you guys out to your car?" Mena asked as I looked around not seeing my bodyguard or jasmine and Tara.

I nodded as he smiled and I had Jamaria in my arms as I felt Mena's arms on my back guiding me to the truck as reporters were there asking questions and snapping pictures left and right.

My chauffeur opened the truck door as I placed Jamaria in the car and Mena held his hand out so I could get in. He helped me place the rest of my dress into the car as I looked at him.

"Thanks" I stated smiling as he smiled "no problem get home safe" he said before closing the door to the truck as I placed my hand on my chest. Jamaria was just looking at me with a big smile on her face.

"You make sure you get you a man like that jay" I said

The door opened again as jasmine got into the truck with Tara. She closed the door then looked over at me.

"Hey" jasmine said with a squeal as I looked at her "where the hell you been talking about some "hey" " I mocked as she giggled.

"I got me some numbers"she said as I smiled. "Did everyone have fun tonight? Did you guys feel like princesses?" I asked looking between Tara and Jamaria.

Jamaria just nodded her head going to sleep and Tara was damn there sleep. "You the one who felt like a princess" jasmine teased.

"He fixes the train of your dress, walked you out to your pumpkin carriage" jasmine teased.

"I swear if you lost something on that red carpet and he brings it to you my nick name for him is going to be Prince Charming period" she said as I giggled as I made sure I had everything then I realized one of my diamond chandelier drop earrings were missing.

"Man I just bought those" I whined. "So did you get a number?" Jasmine asked as I smiled "and lunch" I stated as she got excited "I will watch Jamaria and I'm picking your outfit out" she squealed as I shook my head.

"It's not that serious it's just lunch" I said with a little smile.