7.

✨Y/N✨

It was a couple of days before our wedding and family and friends were starting to fly to Wakanda. Erik was getting his hair cut for tonight's party Romonda was holding for us at the palace. Right now I was in bed and Shuri has me hooked up to hella monitors

checking the baby and she was finally abled to tell me what the gender was

checking the baby and she was finally abled to tell me what the gender was. I was 4 in a half months pregnant and ready to be over with the pregnancy. "So the heartbeat and everything is great she's healthy she's moving as I'm talking"  Shuri said rubbing the monitor over my stomach.

"Wait her?!" I questioned confused "yeah it's a baby girl" she said as I put my head down and started crying. "Y/N what's wrong?" Shuri asked as I looked at her with tears coming down my face "I wanted a boy and I'm hungry" I whined as she laughed. "I'm sure you will get your boy next time" Shuri said cleaning my stomach off then handed me tissue for my eyes.

"Are you doing a gender reveal?" Shuri questioned as I nodded "yes and you were supposed to tell me it was a boy so I could get boy things" I said through my tears as Shuri giggled hugging me.

I got up slowly fixing myself and going to the palace with Shuri to get ready for the engagement party. I walked into the palace being greeted by the dora milaje. My grandmother came up to me and hugged my body. "Baby cakes you didn't tell me Erik was of royalty" she stated then rubbed my belly smiling.

"We we're keeping it on the DL from everybody" I said as she continued rubbing my stomach "as you should but I'm going to fuck that lil Catherine bitch up" my grandmother stated as I shook my head "don't even do it she's not worth it" I said as she smiled at me.

"You've grown into a beautiful woman" she said as I smiled and we hugged. "It's on site though when we see her" I said as my grandmother laughed and I started greeting other family and friends before going upstairs into the room Erik, Jamaria and I were supposed to get ready at.

I walked in and seen Erik's head shaved "ooo my baby look sexy" I said as he looked up from his phone smirking. He was sitting at the foot of the bed with his arms out as I got in between his legs kissing his lips.

"What did Shuri say?" Erik asked before kissing and rubbing my stomach while looking up at me. "She said the baby is healthy and growing" I said as he smiled "you don't know the gender yet?" He questioned as I shook my head. "Nope not yet" I said sighing And sitting on his lap.

"Babe can I get some booty?" He asked as I giggled "Where's Jay?" I questioned "with my mother" he stated "I got to get ready and we said we weren't going to have sex until after the wedding" I brought up as he whined "can I at least give you some head?" He questioned as I just kissed the side of his face "I feel like you're an addict for sex" I brought up as he laughed.