54.

✨Erik✨

I was in the car blasting "we belong together" by Mariah Carey on repeat crying and smoking some gas.

"I didn't mean it When I said I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight
I never should have let you go"

She sung as I sung along with it I started getting an incoming call from Steelo. "What steelo?" I asked as there was a long ass pause.

"Is that Mariah Carey? Nigga we belong together?" Steelo asked as I started singing and this part hit crazy.

"Trying to figure out where the hell I went wrong
The pain reflected in this song
It ain't even half of what I'm feeling inside
I need you, need you back in my life, baby"

I sung as Steelo laughed "karmas a bitch ain't it?" Steelo asked as I continued singing off key and crying some.

"Bro where you at?" Steelo asked "in front of the gym" I said "I'll meet you there" steelo stated before hanging up.

The song restarted as I was singing off key once again.

"Who else am I gon' lean on when times get rough?
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone till the sun comes up?"

"Y/N we belong together" I sung as there was a knock on the window seeing sterling With his phone recording me. "Oh my gosh Nigga get over it" steelo stated sitting in the car next to me and taking the blunt from me.

"I hate to say this but you're getting everything back" steelo said "it hurts so badly" I said as steelo patted my back.

"They out here taking baecations and I know he's killing her shit right now, God what did I do?!" I asked as steelo gave me a look.

"Don't sit here and ask God what you did when you out here doing stupid shit" steelo stated

"You right" I started off "God why did you make me this way?!" I asked as steelo made the same face. "I think you need to see somebody." Steelo stated.

"I'm not going to see anybody for a damn female" I said "well obviously you do you only smoke when some real shit is going on" steelo brought up.

"Bro are you having suicidal thoughts?" Steelo asked as I snickered "no I ain't that hung up over her" I said as steelo looked at me and I started crying.

"He's everything I'm not, everything I couldn't be for Her." I expressed "oh wow sounds just like what Y/N said about Catherine" steelo brought up.

"Damn karma really is a bitch" steelo said as I went on her IG seeing them having a dance competition. "Yo this could've been us but I was cheating and all she showed me was resentment" I explained

"She knew straight from the jump you were cheating that's why I'm saying you can't hide anything from women they'll find out in a heartbeat" steelo said as I came up with an idea.