19.

✨Y/N✨

"Sound like you like him" Tori said as I got quiet "you think? I don't think So he's just really nice and he's a good person to talk too" I said

"Well anyway Fuck you because you didn't take me to the Aladdin premiere" she said as I giggled.

"Alright dick head we were going to fly out so me and you could go, it's but so many people that can go with me" I explained.

"Mhm but you alright?" Tori asked as I giggled "yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked as Tori looked at me.

"No Seriously is your mind there?" She asked as I nodded "yeah I'm happy it's just Erik keeps getting in the way of it and it always makes me feel bad" I started off.

"I think that all the bad things he's said about me were true like me and Jaliyah, me being an ex stripper so there's no respect for me,  I don't know then today he showed up to my house because he seen something about Mena and I " I stated

"But couldn't show up for your daughter, then Erik started kissing and touching on me and I told him to stop numerous of times and I had to slap him off of me, he basically threatened me and said a restraining order ain't going to keep him away, he said Mena, nobody is going to keep him away from me and then stated he meant what he said about us staying together forever" I explained.

"Y/N seriously do you think he's going to hurt you?" She asked in all seriousness "because I'm tired of seeing shit like this happen to you" she said as I shook my head.

"Erik wouldn't place his hands on me or rape me it's Erik" I started off "he probably thought I was playing around when I said stop and n-" I started off as Tori cut me off.

"No fuck that, no means no don't make up excuses for him, he cheated on you and said some off the wall shit to you and you break up with him and now that he can't have his way he starting Bullshit like bringing his girl to your daughters party now he's showing up at your house touching on you?" Tori asked.

"Have you thought about getting back with him?" Tori asked as I looked at her. "Y/N I swear" she threatened and shook her head as tears came from her eyes.

"that isn't Erik" Tori said as I sighed "Tori I'm going to be fine stop crying" I said trying to wipe her tears away. "No because I'm tired of you being hurt and you thinking it's your fault or you putting up with the shit" Tori said.

"Where was all of this when I was pregnant with Jamaria and I was engaged where was all of this?" I asked.

"Y/N we're talking about now yes he was good to you but now he's slowly turning into something he was before except worse" tori said.

"It's all because I left him though" I said placing my hands on my face "if I hadn't left him he wouldn't be doing any of this" I stated.

"but the controlling, the disrespect , snapping on any and every man that comes my way is crazy and he takes his anger out on me by yelling and saying it's my fault. He  brings up my past and Tori I don't know what to do" I admitted.

"Y/N he's being aggressive" Tori said "but he promised me he wouldn't do any of that, that was done to me" I brought up.

"Like he promised he wouldn't put his dick in another girl?" Tori brought up as a tear came from my eyes.

"She's so beautiful" I said talking about Catherine as tears came from my eyes as Tori hugged me.

"You're beautiful too, but your's is a rare beauty nobody else can have because that what makes you. She can be pretty all day long but if her actions and attitude doesn't match up with it then the bitch is ugly, I really suggest you let your fans cheer you up" she explained as she wiped my tears.

"When we come back from Tiffany's house just go on twitter and read the love your fans have for you even read the tweets about dragging Erik those are funny as hell" she said as I giggled at the last part.

"Stop crying and stressing you're only 23 and you have your whole life ahead of you, you keep stressing you're going to die early" she reminded me as I laughed.

"But I ain't never see no man fix the train on a random females dress" she said looking at the video of Mena fixing my dress as I smiled.

We went to Tiffany's house for everyone to have a family talk the only person who wasn't there was Erik.

I was scrolling on twitter as I seen a video of Mena fixing my train to my dress. Then the person retweeted it.

"The men outside of our race treats us better than the men that's in our own race and thats tea💯"

I liked the the tweet then the front door opened. Jamaria was in my arms sleep. As Tori sat next to me and jasmine was on the other side of me.

We seen Erik and Catherine holding hands walking to go sit on one of the loveseat couches. I noticed Erik's hair was back in dreads and he was starting to grow his beard out again.

Tiffany walked in and her eyes went straight to Catherine. She looked at Steelo as he just shook his head, Will look as if he was tired of the bullshit. Tori and jasmine wanted to beat Catherine's ass, I'm sleepy and find this whole thing pointless and my grandmother well she's riding on this new Mena bandwagon with the rest of my fans, which Mena and I are just friends.

My grandmother finds all the men I just talk to attractive I couldn't bring her around him he wouldn't know what to do with her.

"Erik Seriously man you being disrespectful as hell" steelo said "I can't bring my baby mother here?" He asked as I was confused.

"Your what- your baby mother is right there" Will said to him and looked over my way as Erik shook his head.

"My other one Catherine is pregnant and she's starting to show" Erik started off while eyeing me and I felt like a knife just been pushed through my heart.

I tried not to cry but be happy for them, but he knows what I've been through. "The doctor says it's a girl" Catherine stated as I got up.

"I have to go I have court in the morning" I stated "no sit down" Tiffany said. "Erik you just keep disrespecting and hurting her and for what? You mad because another man is talking to her?" Tori asked.

"We're not talking we're just friends" I simply said "no the fact that you don't see your daughter now that this one is pregnant" jasmine stated.

"Nah you can show up to her house worried about another man but cant see your daughter?" Tori asked.

"I'm looking at Jamaria right now what do you mean? I talk to her on the phone too" Erik said as everyone then soon started going back and forth and I grew tired of it.

The shit was about me and I was so sick and tired of it I just wanted to take a mini vacation from everything, just run away.

"Yo deadass we about to hit because she was down for you and was your girl and now that YOU fucked up your intentions now are to just hurt her you know she lost that baby and you going to get another bitch pregnant?!" Steelo said.

"Watch your mouth and how you talk about my girl" Erik fought

"nah because when you two were together before, the fuck did Catherine do? She took you for granted and your money and when all that was gone she cheated on you" steelo started off.

"And it's the fucking truth that's why you sitting there quiet, but it's straight because all of this is going to come back on you" steelo stated "and how?" Erik asked being an asshole.

"You have a daughter Erik always remember that" Will stated "back to the baby Tiffany said lost for words "is it yours?" Tiffany asked as Erik nodded.

"You sure? What are you two naming it and that means you two been messing around for a minute to where she's showing and you know the gender"
Tiffany said as things started adding up.

"She's due in September" Catherine spoke up "and what's the name?" Tiffany asked "Jaliyah is a beautiful name and no shade towards you Y/N-" she started off as everybody in that room lost their shit besides me I just walked out with Jamaria in my arms.