58.

✨Y/N✨

"I'm the shit, I know I'm the shit, yeah, I'm super lit
If you don't buy me what I want, I'ma throw a fit
I'm the shit, I know I'm the shit, yeah, I'm super lit
If you don't buy me what I want, I'ma throw a fit
She the shit, yeah, she super lit, she know she the shit
If you don't buy her what she want, she gon' throw a fit
She the shit, she know she the shit, yeah, she super lit
If you don't buy her what she want, she gon' throw a fit"

"Damn how many times she going to say this shit?" Tori asked as I laughed in the studio listening to Catherine's diss track to me.

"It's a nice beat" I complimented as they looked at me "bitch why you being so nice? you know she took your man, had a kid, and talking shit about you and you still sane?!" Jasmine asked as I laughed.

"You a good one because I would've tried to kill her and Erik" jasmine added as we kept listening.

"Mmm, In a G, I bust it down (ah)
Bust it open, I'ma take over her crown (bust it)
Speed it up in that coupe, ain't slowing down (hey, hey)
Passing up, ain't no fucking for the clout (ooh)"
Jasmine paused the song as I looked at her and tori "did this bitch just say I be fucking for the clout and she going to take my crown ?!" I asked as they nodded and we looked at each other and started laughing jasmine continued playing the song.

"I got sauce, bitch, I shine
I got millions on my mind
I'ma grind (ah), grind
Yeah, this pussy do it right"

We finished listening to the song and I laughed  tori recorded me dancing to the song posting it on her insta story. "All jokes aside you know I would body this bitch, in music and for real right?" I asked as they laughed.

"Yeah we honestly waiting for both you being too nice" jasmine said as I sighed "too bad her nigga's mouth was somewhere eating last night" I stated sticking my tongue out as tori looked at me. "Bitch you and Erik fucking?!" Jasmine asked.

"Wait are you Mena together?! Why you fucking shit up already?!" Tori asked. "I told Mena and I also told him I couldn't be with him and you know Erik is crazy and he's going to hurt him I'm just trying to keep Mena safe" I explained.

"What is Erik trying to do?" Tori asked as I have her a look "you know no restraining order or court is going to sit his crazy ass down you know Erik T" I stated as she nodded "You right bitch" Tori said agreeing.

"Why don't you just have Mena stick up for you instead of you breaking up with him and running?" Jasmine asked clueless as fuck. "Bitchhh" Tori said shaking her head to what jasmine stated. "Erik is dangerous he might not seem like it to y'all but that nigga on a different level of crazy, so Mena and I are friends" I said with a smile.

"y'all mine as well be together" jasmine stated as tori placed her hand on jasmines shoulder. "Just trust her, Y/N knows what she's doing" tori stated as I nodded nervously because I didn't know what the fuck to do Erik is crazy as fuck I love it but not right now while I'm pissed at him and trying to be with someone else.

"Sis so you getting dicked down by both?!" Tori asked as I nodded shyly. "Well no-" I started off. "Well who's better?!" Tori questioned as I just shook my head "I'm not getting into details I need to record this song.