9.

✨Erik✨

"Here" Y/N said handing me my plate of food as I was finished getting dressed for my bachelor party.

"Thank you baby" I said in a baby tone as she rolled her eyes and I chuckled kissing her cheek

"Thank you baby" I said in a baby tone as she rolled her eyes and I chuckled kissing her cheek. "How did you manage to get your hair done?" I asked "because I'm THAT bitch and I got my nails done too" she said showing me her claws.

"You got the grabbers?" I asked holding her hand as she stuck her tongue out "You already know what the fuck going on" she said then started imitating giving head making me laugh. "We not doing this tonight" I said laughing as she laughed.

"You need to take your Goofy ass to sleep you tired" I said holding her waist as she placed her head on my chest. "I am and this baby is draining me" she said groaning. "Shiittt Wait til you're eight months" I said as she lifted her head up and gave me a look."shut up" she said as I chuckled. "You're hormonal ass better remember who you're talking too" I said as she rolled her eyes walking away making me chuckle.

"Drop me off at the palace so I can see some strippers" she said as I looked behind me then back at her. "Who the fuck you talking too?!" I asked "I'm trying to see some ass and you blowing my shit right now" she stated as I looked at her "don't start" I warned " shit I'm trying to shake some ass and you taking too long" she stated then started laughing. "Yo we not going no where because you're doing too much already and yo ass was planning to go to a strip club fuck out of here" I said as she smirked.

"Don't forget the part where I said I was going to throw some ass too" she said egging the situation on. "You and I staying in the house" I stated sitting her on the bed as she smirked and bit her lip.

I sat down next to her and she laid her head on my shoulder. "You stay trying to egg someone on just because you horny wait til tomorrow" I said nudging her off some as she giggled trying to climb on me and I was trying not to laugh.

"Just give me some love baby" she whined continuously trying to straddle me as I chuckled "this is sexual harassment" I said as she laughed and kissed my neck and sat on top of me as she moved her hips and a circle rapping to Megan Thee Stallion "sex talk"
"Boy... you know you need to come give me that dick, he want to hit from the back cuz I'm thicc" she rapped sticking her tongue out as I chuckled.

"Are you okay?" I questioned as she smiled "I'm okay I'm just excited about tomorrow" she said as I smiled "I am too" i said giving her butt a good squeeze as she giggled and kissed my lips. "My baby is going to to be a princess I said wrapping my arm around her and kissing her lips as she giggled.

"And Mrs. Stevens" I added kissing her lips again as she continued smiling. "Let's go don't let me find you at a strip club looking at some ass I don't need you changing your mind in the morning" I joked squeezing her booty as she laughed and we got up heading out the house.

We made it to the palace and I kissed Y/N's lips "have fun baby" she said getting out the car and steelo came to the car "the fuck she so happy for?" He asked as I shrugged "I mean she really can't fucked up right because she's pregnant?" I asked as steelo gave me a look.