14.

✨Y/N✨

We were in the bed as the balcony doors was open and a cool breeze was coming into the room causing the curtains to flow with the breeze. We were on our honeymoon in Honolulu and I was in paradise only thing I couldn't do was drink.

Erik and I ordered breakfast and sat on the balcony as I all I had in was a white lace bra and panties as he had on basketball shorts. "We need to move out here" I said as he chuckled. "So when do you want to go back to LA?" Erik asked as I sighed "I don't know I know I keep pushing it back because we just got this house in Wakanda, the baby is coming  and I'm not a hundred percent ready to go back to La" I said picking at my food.

"I feel free being in Wakanda although I miss performing and fans I also don't want to really deal with the Catherine bullshit" I stated as Erik nodded. "I understand and you just need to relax so jakyra can come out healthy and happy. I say we go back when she's one it gives you enough time to have her, get your mind straight and your body straight to return to LA and music" Erik explained as I nodded.

"Yeah but I do want to perform at the Grammys" I added "yeah but that's the last performance until you have her, you can put out music and go to award shows to stay relevant but I think you need a break" Erik said as I smiled.

"Enjoy the married life and get projects together to have a bang when you come back" Erik said eating his eggs.

"When are you going to get in the ring again?" I asked as he smirked "baby girl I'm retired I'm doing a fashion line with Coach I'm above boxing now" he said as I smiled. "Oh really when we're you going to tell me this?" I asked as he chuckled "when we came out here but I'm pretty much done with boxing unless Ricky wants to start some shit again I'll beat his ass get my bag and leave" Erik explained as I laughed.

"Yeah you say you're retiring now erik you know you're going to miss the ring and you know damn well you want to be the breadwinner in the house so I don't know why you even just lied like that" I said as he laughed.

"I'm going to become a rapper" he stated as I laughed. "I'm going to hop on a song with you" he added as I continued laughing. "I'm going to rapping" I said as he chuckled "you already disrespectful we don't you being disrespectful on a track" Erik said as I laughed.

"I got to do it one time for the culture and since bitches want to be a singer one minute and a rapper the next I can show her how both is actually done because she can't do either or" I explained as Erik laughed. "Disrespectful like I said" Erik said as we laughed.

"I mean I wouldn't be too disrespectful" I said as Erik looked at me and we laughed "Nah I'm coming for her head" I said as he agreed. "Then we going to dead her and that situation because she's dragging it and now she dragging our child into it talking about Jay and I'm going to fuck her up myself" Erik stated.

We finished breakfast and started getting ready Erik was ready on the couch as I was putting my sandals on. Erik was on his phone taking pictures as I was watching him.

"Fine ass" I said walking behind the couch and placing my hands on his chest as he looked up and smirked at me

"Fine ass" I said walking behind the couch and placing my hands on his chest as he looked up and smirked at me. "Look at your fine ass" Erik said as I moved my cover up posing and showing my baby bump.

 "Look at your fine ass" Erik said as I moved my cover up posing and showing my baby bump

I sat on his lap as he placed a hand on my thigh and another on my bump. Erik kisses the crook of my neck as I giggled. "Let's go I'm trying to go to the beach." I said getting up as he pulled me by my waist causing me to fall back into his lap.

He kissed my lips as I kissed back "let's go" I finally said as we got up and headed to the beach. My phone was vibrating as I seen a notification on twitter for me trending on some bullshit about Catherine.

Something about me being dark skin and not brown skin. I don't know but I wasn't phased as long as she kept her mouth shut about Jamaria and Jakyra I could careless.

"You seen this?" Erik asked as I was scrolling on Instagram "yeah she's talking about my skin it ain't nothing new" I simply said as he shook his head "Nah look at this shit" he said showing me an article about her having an interview and she was basically talking shit about Jamaria.

"Yo what the fuck is her deal?" I asked as Erik shook his head "I don't know" he stated as I shook my head "that's okay I got her stupid ass when i have this baby let her keep talking shit I'm going to catch her when she's slipping" I explained as Erik shook his head.

"No be smart and take her ass to court for harassment and defamation of character take all that fifteen minutes of fame money and live happily ever after" Erik stated as I looked at him. "Let me whoop her ass too" I added "no because then she's going to try and sue us and I ain't got time to deal with that because you almost killed her" Erik stated as I laughed "let's go babe" I said as we walked off the elevator and went to the beach enjoying ourselves.

_____________________________
This book will be ending soon so you guys it's been real❤️Tom Holland book will be our after-Dajah