48.

✨Y/N✨

Jamaria was laying on me as it was 1 o clock in the morning and I couldn't go to sleep. There was a knock on My front door and I was trying to figure out ways for her to get off of me.

"Jay who the hell goes to sleep like this?" I whispered and just pushed her off of me covering her with a blanket

I got up going to the door "who is it" I tried to say in a manly voice. "It's your baby daddy" Erik stated. "Which one?" I asked.

"Girl if you don't open this damn door" he started off as I opened it. "Talking about which one" he said rolling his eyes and walking in with a box of New York style pizza straight from New York.

"Aww you got me a box of pizza?" I asked as he sat it on the island in the Kitchen. "I just wanted like two slices but thank you" I thanked as he chuckled.

"Your welcome baby girl" he said as we hugged and I got me a plate getting some pizza and putting it in the microwave.

"You know tori is pregnant" Erik brought up as I nodded "yes I'm so excited her bump is going to show when we're in Jamaica" I said as Erik smiled.

"It seems like everybody's getting pregnant" Erik said as I raised my brow "don't tell me jasmine's pregnant too" I said.

"Hell nah I don't even know who sat there and got her pregnant the first time and second time" he joked as I hit him. "Jasmine got her a little boo so she might be next" i stated.

"Not until I meet this little boo" Erik said as I giggled and took my plate out the microwave. "Steelo is saying it possibly might be you next" Erik brought up as I laughed.

"Me and Mena are not talking about kids or marriage" I stated "oh thank God" Erik said holding onto his chest. "But we're taking it slow in a way and he really makes me happy" I expressed.

"What you mean in a way?" Erik asked "we have sex" she simply said "Y/N don't fuck around and get pregnant" Erik stated.

"Erik That has nothing to do with you that's me if I get pregnant " I said "no it will have something to do with me because if you get pregnant his career is really just starting even though he was in other things this was his big break he's not going to want a child Y/N then you're going to be coming to me about it" Erik explained.

"And I know that, I don't want one either right now not after what happened I don't want one right now" I said

"Y/N just be safe" Erik stated "Erik I am safe are you safe, you still deciding on if you're going to get that DNA test or not?" I asked as he smacked his lips.

"Am I getting it for myself or am I getting it for you?" He asked then looked at me. "Why would you be-" I started off as he cut me off. "Because you know you didn't want me to have that baby and you know if I did you ain't want it to be mine, Y/N stop acting like none of this is affecting you and it's just me" he expressed.

"Erik it's not I meant what I said about you being happy because if I'm doing it why shouldn't you, I don't want you to stay hung up on me if I'm moving on and you not because that causes problems" I explained.

"Problems Like what?" Erik asked "I'm dating Mena and you showing up here at 1 something in the morning Erik that's a problem" I said

"Who let me in?" He asked as I looked at him and sighed heavily. "You had food" I said. "It doesn't matter Y/N stop making it seem like you're not hurt behind all of this" Erik stated as I rolled my eyes.

"And that's exactly what you want to see isn't it?" I asked as he looked at me and I rolled my eyes with tears falling from my eyes.

"I know you're happy Y/N i see it every time I see you, when you post something with him I see it, shit I seen it the other day when you two were out to eat and it hurts, I want you to be happy just not with anybody else but me" he admitted.

"So I'm not supposed to date anyone, get pregnant, get married none of that unless it's you?" I asked as he went quiet "Erik that's pretty selfish since I left because of you, now I'm happy you don't want to be unless I'm with you. Erik we said before we even got with each other we'll still roll with each other even if we go separate ways what's the problem now?" I asked.

"It's hard letting go" he said as I sighed I hated having these conversations because it made me feel bad on leaving him.

"You're going to make me cry and you know I'm not no bitch" I warned him as he chuckled "like I said we have the rest of  our lives you never know what may happen" I said.

"Unless you piss me off further" I added as he chuckled. "Where's baby girl?" He asked "in my room sleep" I said as he chuckled.

"Your birthday is coming up we got to do something i say we get drunk, well you get drunk I get tipsy" Erik stated as I giggled.

"No because we know what happened last time" I said "out to dinner?" He asked "well I'm actually not going to be here for my birthday" I said

"Where you going?" He asked "Mena is taking me to the Philippines" I said "Mena, Mena, Mena" he teasingly said as I giggled. "Which I wanted to ask you was it okay if Jamaria came with us?" I asked.

"Yeah because if she goes with y'all you two can do but so much and you two damn sure can't have sex" Erik stated as I shook my head.

"Get out" I simply said as he laughed. "You get on my damn nerves" I stated walking him to the door. "Good night" he said "good night " I said closing the door behind him going back to enjoying my pizza.