21.

✨Erik✨

"She didn't tell you where she went with Jamaria?!" I asked my mother and the rest of the family as we were sitting in my mothers living room.

"Nope" Tori stated "y'all know something I don't" I stated "no actually why you worried about it?" Steelo asked. "Because She has my kid that would be considered kidnapping." I said.

"Nah that's not how it works she has full custody you have visitation" jasmine said "no seriously where's Y/N?" I asked as they shrugged.

"We're as clueless as you we really have no idea I pray she and Jamaria is safe." My mother said as I sighed.

I looked at Tori "what?" She asked "you know where she is" I stated. "No, don't you have a baby mother to pay attention too instead of worrying about Y/N?" Tori asked.

"I'm dead ass where's Y/N?" I asked as everybody was just as clueless as me. I got up as my mother gave me a look and she pulled me into the kitchen.

"You know where she is?" I asked as she shook her head "no but I want to sit down and talk to you one on one without yelling and ask are you going through something?" She asked.

I sat down "it started with how she was reacting to the tweet that guy tweeted of her" I stated "honey Y/N addressed it and she told him you two were together and she was happy" she stated.

"What else?" My mother asked "she's really done with me and I can't really accept it and it seems like I get mad and let my anger get in the way making it worse" I started off as my mother looked at me.

"And it hurts she's with another man" I admitted. "For one they're not together stay out her business, two how do you think Y/N feels after you decided to cheat on her while she lost Jaliyah , get that same girl pregnant with a GIRL and named her Jaliyah too?" She asked as I looked at her.

"I did it out of hurt" I stated "well you need to do things with your head instead of your feelings Erik you lost something so precious and you don't even know it, she's cries and you act like you don't see it you honestly don't care about her." My mother explained

"I do care about Y/N" I said "if you did why you do and say those things to her knowing what she was going through?" My mother questioned me.

"She was right in leaving you, and I'm not saying this to be mean I'm saying it from experience I dealt with that with your father and now look you lost her the same way baby" my mother said placing her hand on top of mine.

"What do I do now?" I asked "you need to seek help and get closure because you've hurt that girl more than once and I'm sure that's why she's gone MIA right now, all the B.S she had to hear and deal with" my mother explained.

"But I'm sure she wants me back? She didn't lose love that fast" I brought up as my mother looked at me and scoffed "the shit you've said and done to her I'd lose love too" my mother said as I gave her look and she looked at me back.

"Nobody's playing this game with you Erik she really divorced you and you have a baby on the way this is real life. you can't get Y/N back with gifts, sex none of that you really truly hurt her to where she's crying to me asking what's wrong with her and trust me Y/N and I know that isn't the first time you've cheated on her with Catherine" my mother said as I placed my hands on my temples.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked "you need to be in your daughters life and I'm talking about Jamaria she was here long before you decided to cheat on Y/N, you didn't like being abandoned so don't do it to Jamaria" she explained.

"Give Y/N her space and freedom you are not with her or married to her you shouldn't be worried about what she's doing who she's doing because it doesn't concern you she's grown." My mother started off as I was about to interrupt her but she placed her finger up.