35.

Back to back update because y'all showed mad love in like 5 minutes of me posting the update💀❤️❤️❤️enjoy loves❤️

✨Y/N✨

I went to go get the door as I seen Mena.
He smiled as I smiled. He was about to lean in but i dodged the kiss. "Corey's in here" I whispered as Mena looked up and waved to Corey.

"Don't be whispering over there if you wanted to get me out your hair I would've been left I got me a date anyway" Corey said as I turned around.

"Where it's almost midnight?" I questioned "don't worry about all that you two have fun" Corey said kissing my cheek and leaving out the door as I giggled and we walked inside the hotel room.

"That's my stylist"'I said as Mena chuckled. "As you can see everyone around me, fans, family, friends hell me we're all a handful" I said as he laughed.

"Um yeah I kind of figured because your grandmother just DM'd me" Mena said as I giggled. "Are you serious?" I asked as he showed me.

"Oh my gosh" I said embarrassed covering my face. I started laughing "She's a lot as you can see" I said as he laughed.

"Then she didn't even spell your name right" I said covering my face and shaking my head as Mena moved my hands from my face and I smiled.

He kissed my lips as I begun to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my back bringing my close to his body.

I deepened the kiss as he picked me up wrapping my semi thick legs around his torso.

He sat me on the bed as music was softly playing in my room from earlier. "Shot clock" by Ella mai was playing as I placed my hand on the side of his face kissing his lips.

"Twenty four seconds, yeah, you better not stop . You got twenty four seconds, can you beat the shot clock?"

He took of his top as I looked up his body

then my eyes met with his. I sat up some as he hovered over me and started kissing my lips.

He helped me take off my shirt and once it was off he kissed from my chest down to my belly then slid off my shorts that was on.

"What you waitin' on lil' daddy? I ain't got that much time
You seem anxious, you seem adamant but you ain't press my line"

He came back up to my lips as my hands roamed up his chest slowly and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"You sure about this?" He asked as I nodded he kissed my lips and kissed my neck going to my panties pulling them down.

He grabbed my legs placing them on his shoulders as he got on his knees and started swirling his tongue as my eyes instantly rolled back.

"Wondering why, why, why (oh why)
Know you ain't shy, shy, shy (oh why)
I'ma say bye, bye, bye, better know I won't think twice (yeah)"