46

✨Y/N✨

"I want some ice cream" I said as Mena chuckled "your wish is my command" he said as we left out the restaurant going to get a tub of brownie chocolate ice cream.

We soon made it back to my house and Jay was gone asleep. I changed her into her pajamas and placed her in her room turning her night light on and closing the door behind me.

I changed into some short shorts and a tank crop top. I went into the kitchen opening up the tub of ice cream.

"Too bad you can't have none" I said sticking out my tongue teasingly at Mena as he chuckled. "You can't even reach the bowls up there and you talking smack" he stated getting a bowl for me as I giggled.

"Whatever" I stated getting a spoon and spooning me out some ice cream. He was recording me as I started eating my ice cream and I was dancing.

"What you want to watch?" He asked "I don't even know" I said "matter of fact let's talk" he said as I looked at him weird "what's wrong?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Nothing lets just sit down and talk" he stated as I sat on the couch with one leg up as he laid his head on my thigh.

"What's up?" I asked "so your birthday is coming up" he started off as I smiled "and?" I questioned with a giggle. "What do you want to do?" He asked "and it could be anything" he said as I smiled and played with his curls.

"I don't know honestly" I said as he looked up at me with his head still laying on my thigh. "Really? You're going to be twenty-four and you don't know?" He asked as I shrugged "well I don't really care I'm just happy to see another year, I don't really want to do anything" I said as he smiled.

"But babe you know me" he stated as I smiled "yes I do and I know you're going to do something" I said eating my ice cream. "Where is one place you would love to go?" He asked.

"Let's see" I started off as he chuckled "I already been to Dubai, Italy, Cuba and we're about to go to Jamaica" I said trying to think.

"The Philippines oh my gosh yes" I said excitedly as he chuckled "any private beach in the Philippines they're all beautiful" I said.

"The Philippines for a week sounds fun" he said "it's like two weeks until my birthday how are you going to make that happen?" I asked "don't worry about all of that just be prepared to leave in two weeks" he said as I smiled.

"Yeah but I can't leave jay here" I said "she can come with us" Mena said as I smiled and rubbed his little beard.
"Thank you but you don't have to do this" I said.

"No because when's the last time you've did anything for yourself?" He asked sitting up. "I just bought a car and went to Dubai" I said as he chuckled.

"No when's the last time anybody did anything for you?" He asked as I giggled "you just took us out for dinner and bought us a tub of ice cream" I said as he straight faced me.

"No Y/N you know exactly what I mean, you work hard doing what you do you need to let me take you out out for your birthday" Mena said.

"Not just one out?" I asked as he laughed "one out means like to eat, out out Is we're leaving" he said as I smiled. He laid his head back on my lap.

I just smiled at him and rubbed his curly hair. "What do you want to do when you get there?" He asked.

"Relax, go on the beach, go on a boat ride I want to go to a waterfall I always wanted to go to one" I expressed as he smiled.

"Just be ready in two weeks" he stated as I smiled. I took a picture of him laying on my thigh along with my bowl of ice cream then made a caption.

"Two of my biggest weaknesses along with puppy eyed jay😩🤤😂" i posted and in seconds I started getting likes and comments. I placed the bowl of some unfinished ice cream on the coffee table then laid next to Mena getting comfortable.

He grabbed my leg putting it over the side of his body as I smiled and he kissed my head while caressing my thighs.

"What did you post?" He asked smiling as I smiled "I don't know" I said snuggling my head in his chest some. He picked up his phone unlocking it and going to Instagram as my picture of him and my ice cream popped up making him chuckle.

"You get to tease your fans but I can't?" Mena asked as I giggled "no because I call the shots" I said as he smirked.

"Besides you posted me to your story already talking about give me some sugar, sugar" I said as he chuckled and I smiled.

"Give me some sugar, sugar" he said against my neck as I giggled and he repeated himself before grabbing my booty and kissing my neck making me laugh.

"Move" I said in between a laugh as he had a good grip around my waist. He pecked my lips as I smiled. "Well since you're planning this trip what should I wear?" I asked as he rubbed my thighs.

"If it was up to me I say don't wear anything" he said as I giggled "no for real" I said "whatever you want to wear it's your birthday" he said.

"Whatever I want to wear?" I asked "whateve- within reason" he stated as we laughed. "Well It's getting late" I started off as he chuckled holding me tighter placing his head in chest.

"I feel like you're trying to kick me out" he muffled out as I giggled and rubbed his hair. "No never that, I'm just sleepy between you and Jamaria you two wore me out today, with how you two act" I said as he chuckled.

"I'm glad we can make you laugh" he said as we got up. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands on my hips. "Have a good night and be safe" I said as he smiled "good night princess call me if you need anything" he said as I smiled and we shared a kiss before he walked out the door.

I smiled then took off my clothes getting in the bed.