53.

✨Y/N✨

We were on a boat ride and it was beautiful I started recording the water
We soon made it to a closed off cave and I looked at Mena weirdly.

We were on a boat ride and it was beautiful I started recording the waterWe soon made it to a closed off cave and I looked at Mena weirdly

"Just relax and watch" he said placing his arm over my shoulders. We went through the cave and soon seen light from the other side and was greeted by a waterfall.

 We went through the cave and soon seen light from the other side and was greeted by a waterfall

"Oh my-" I said sitting up some as we got closer to the waterfall. "You want to jump in?" Mena asked "from up there?" I asked pointing to the top of it as he chuckled "yeah" he said as he grabbed my hand taking his sunglasses off.

He gave the person who was driving us around in the boat his phone to take pictures or record one or another. We walked off the rocks and finally got up to the top.

"Oh hell no" I said about to chicken out as he chuckled and grabbed my hand. "No you're not" he stated as he had his hand on my hips.

"On three together" he stated as I looked down at the water shaking my head. "Come on" he stated "do you trust me?" He asked "this isn't Aladdin this is about to hurt" I said "well" he said looking around then behind me "oh shit there's a snake behind you!" he panicked as we both jumped in hand and hand.

We finally came up and he started laughing. "Mena was there a snake for real?!" I asked panicking as he chuckled swimming towards me. "No but you jumped in" he stated as I splashed him and hit his chest playfully.
He started kissing my lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up wrapping my legs around him.

I deepened the kiss as he gripped my butt and I pulled away looking at him. "Thank you" I said as he chuckled "stop thanking me" he said as he placed his forehead against mine and I smiled kissing his lips one last time before getting out of his arms.

We got back into the boat and just enjoyed each other's company. My phone was vibrating and I looked seeing it was Erik but I ignored it.

"I don't know about going to the anniversary in Jamaica when December comes around" I said as Mena looked at me.

"Why?" He asked as I sighed "nothing just don't feel like being around problematic ass people" I admitted as he chuckled. "Well that's not what you're there for" he stated "you're there to support your family besides I want to meet Miss Tiffany and her husband" Mena expressed.