44.

*Okay Some of the pictures that you see aren't Jamaria or Y/N or Mena they are just poses act like they the damn characters okay?😂

✨Y/N✨

I was getting my hair flat ironed bone straight as my make up was being done." Disney wants you on their lion king album" my manager stated coming in as I looked at her.

"Really?" I asked kind of shocked "yes they said and I quote your voice is amazing and soulful just what we need for the album the gift" Samantha explained as I started getting ideas. Samantha smiled and walked out the room.

"How Ironic you and Mr. Massoud are having a photo shoot together" Corey brought up.

"Yeah I know right" I stated "you two are taking pictures together?" Corey asked as I shrugged " I don't know" I simply said and truly I don't know I just know they schedules us the same day he was actually getting his pictures taken now while I was getting ready.

Jamaria's hair was full of natural bouncy curls due to water and curling cream they were defined and pretty. "You look pretty tink tink" I said as she cheesed.

One of Corey stylists started getting Jamaria dressed as Corey was finishing up my make up. "Alright time to get dressed my queen" Corey stated as I started getting dressed in a dress like jamaria's.

Once they finished we walked out to waiting for us to start our pictures. Jamaria and I were watching Mena take pictures And oh boy.

"Mmm" Corey hummed as we looked at Mena "girl you better have your last name changed to Massoud" Corey stated as I laughed

"We're just friends" I said to Corey as he chuckled "anyway daddy material and Daddy material" Corey stated as I laughed.

"What?" I asked "you know what I mean" he said as I giggled. "Daddy material" he started off with rubbing my stomach.

"And daddy material" he stated again humping the air as I laughed pushing him away. "Girl you better get in the game" he stated as we continued looking at him.

"He's so adorable" I said looking at him as he was just smiling.

"No baby girl that's fine!" Corey stated as we looked at Mena.

I was soon taken away into another studio and we started taking pictures.
Jamaria was standing next to me as they fluffed out our tutus.