20.

✨Erik✨

I was getting ready for court as Catherine was getting ready with me. "Babe You don't want to change that baby's name?" Catherine asked doing her makeup.

"Nah I was supposed to have a baby girl named Jaliyah and I'm going to get one" I said as she looked back at me and smiled.

"I'm glad you're back in my life I missed you for the longest" Catherine said as I looked over at her "Mhm I bet you did" I said smacking her butt as she giggled.

I got dressed in a suit and was trying to tie my tie but it wasn't coming out the way I wanted it too. "Cat come here right quick" I said as she came out the bathroom.

"Help me with this" I said as she tried to tie it and did the best she could but it still didn't look the way Y/N does it.

"What are you going to do as far as custody?" Catherine asked sitting on the side of the bed placing her heels on.
"Anything you want me to do" I said grabbing her chin softly as she smiled some .

"I was thinking about just giving all the custody to her so we could start our family" i said.

"I was thinking the same thing" Catherine said as we kissed each other. Once we were both ready our chauffeur came and picked us up as he drove us to the court house. We were escorted by one of my body guards and some LAPD officers through reporters to get us into the building.

Y/N appeared with a damn entourage which of course was my family. Hella LAPD officers were surrounding them through the reporters and fans.

She walked in as I looked at her. Her hair was in a low sleek long ponytail as she wore a white suit

 Her hair was in a low sleek long ponytail as she wore a white suit

and she had on a pair of sunglasses. Which every time I seen her wear sunglasses I just knew she was crying.

The family and Catherine went to go sit in the court room. "You still crying?" I asked as she lifted her sunglasses and no tear was in sight nor was her eyes even red.

"No I was too busy looking at this tie" she said fixing it by untying it and doing it the proper way. "I already have to go in there with you and divorce I don't need them to think that my ex husband don't know how to do shit" she said and fixed my tie as she stepped back and looked at it.

"You look n-" I started off as she cut me off by putting on her shades and walking into the court room not paying me no mind. She sat on her side and I sat on my side as she took off her sunglasses and interlocked her fingers in front of her as her hands rested on the table.

"You two are here to separate correct? The judge started as we nodded. "Are we doing joint custody, visitation or full custody over Jamaria Stevens?" The judge asked.

"Full custody your honor" I said as Y/N gave me a look And I smirked at her. "Full custody to which parent?" The judge asked "to me" Y/N said as the judge looked up at her.