55.

✨Y/N✨

We landed and my phone was going off. My phone started ringing as I answered it.
"She wasn't even out of the hospital that long before she took to Twitter about you, now she's on radio stations and about to drop a song" tori said going on and on and honestly wasn't in the mood I had jet lag and I just wanted to go get Jamaria and go to sleep.

"Wait, who?" I asked "Catherine is dropping a diss track to you and I think you need to watch that radio interview on the breakfast club because she was talking about some shit She didn't have no business talking about" tori said.

"Aight I'll see y'all later" I said as we said our goodbyes and placed my hoodie on along with sunglasses and groaned.

"What's wrong?" Mena asked "like I said I can never catch a damn break" I stated as Mena walked me to my car. "Remember what I told you when we were gone" he said as I nodded and we shared a kiss.

"I'm going to get some sleep go work out and then I'll see you later" he said as I smiled and poked out my lips so he could kiss me again. "Tank you baby" I said as he chuckled "drive safe" he said "you too" I said before closing my door and starting the car up.

"Damn could you believe who we called a Queen was a stripper? She's about to burn her bridges down with everyone" the person on the radio stated as I was curious as to what the fuck was said.

I went on my phone and seen an article and the tittle said it all. "Catherine Let's us know about her relationship with Erik Stevens And how Y/N had a come up from the stripper world."

I just sighed and called Erik I started backing out the parking lot. "Hello?" He said "Erik you care to explain to me how the fuck Catherine knew I used to be a stripper?" I asked.

"I slipped up and told her why what happened?" Erik asked "what the fuck you mean you slipped up Why the fuck was my name even in the conversation and don't play fucking dumb because I'm not in the damn mood at this point everybody can get they fucking feelings hurt" I said going off.

"Y/N what are you talking about?" Erik asked as I smacked my lips. "You're pissing me off, the bitch was on a radio station this morning running her mouth about shit she has no fucking clue about, Erik you know me I will put that bitch 6 feet under Don't fucking play with me" I said.

"Alright I'll talk to her" Erik stated "no let that bitch know. I've been holding my tongue between the both of y'all real talk and y'all niggas are about to get y'all feelings hurt for real and that shit is on my mother" I stated.

"Y/N calm down I'm just now hearing about this shit, stop putting shi-" Erik started off.

"don't tell me what the fuck to do I have a right to be pissed she running her mouth about shit she don't have no business talking about. stay yo ass at home and take care of your fucking baby bitch, and Erik I swear if I watch this interview and she say some off the wall shit it's you and that bitch ass period end of fucking story" I said.

"Y/N I'm handling it now chill your ass out for real because I don't know who the fuck you-" I hung up on him. I drove to the house which was thirty minutes away from the airport and as I pulled into the drive way I see Erik's car.

I grabbed my suit case out the trunk and went up to the door. "I'm really tired of you and your shit for real Y/N" Erik said as I whipped my head around.

"I don't give a fuck what you're tired of , don't be coming up to my house with all that bills hit I said what the fuck I had to say and that was it" I said trying to unlock the door.

"You're going to get enough of hanging up on me too" he said stepping close to me. "And what? i'll call your ass and hang up on you again and fucking what?" I asked unlocking my door.

"Little girl" he started off and tried to grab my wrist but I snatched it away Walking inside the house. "Fuck is wrong with you?!" I asked "yo get the fuck out of my house real talk because I'm tired of your shit Erik" I said as he looked at me.

"I'm TIRED Erik don't you fucking get it IM TIRED OF ALL OF THIS SHIT!" I yelled as he looked at me "IF I HAD OF KNOWN ALL OF THIS SHIT WOULD OF FUCKING WENT DOWN I WOULD'VE JUST STAYED AT THE STRIP CLUB , IM TIRED!" I screamed as tears came from my eyes.

"I gave YOU all this SHIT Y/N and I'll be damned if your UNGRATEFUL ASS TAKE ALL THE DAMN CREDIT, AND WALK AWAY LIKE I AIN'T DO SHIT FOR YOUR LITTLE ASS" he shouted as I stood there looking at him as tears fell from my eyes.

"I NEVER ASKED FOR NONE OF THIS SHIT I JUST WANTED YOUR SELFISH ASS I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT NONE OF THIS SHIT, YOU WANTED TO GIVE ME THIS SHIT I COULD'VE BEEN MAKING MONEY ON MY FUCKING OW-" I started off as he cut me off.

"FROM WHAT STRIPPING?!" He asked as I glared at him "NO, FROM WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ORIGINALLY EVEN STRIPPING FOR SINCE YOU WANT TO TALK HOT SHIT" I shouted walking away from him.

He grabbed my hand and pinned me against the wall and placed his lips against my neck "GET OFF OF ME" I yelled trying to push him off. "I'm tired of you and this bullshit keep on and I swear your little boyfriend will have an accident" he said in my ear as i looked at him and he kissed my jaw.

He placed his hand around my throat and tried to kiss my lips but I moved my head to the side. "Look at me" he said as I gave him the side eye. "Like I said when we first met I ain't like these other nigga's princess" he said as he let go of my neck.

"So just sit there and stay in your place" he stated as tears fell from my eyes. "You are the devil" i said with tears streaming from my eyes. "Keep fucking with me you ain't seen nothing yet" he said eyeing me as he stood over me.

"I hate you so much" I said as he chuckled "I hate you too" he said as he smirked
"You're crazy" I said "isn't that what you fell in love with?" He asked as I looked the other way.

"He's not going to last baby girl" he said in my ear as I moved away from him. "He's too soft you need someone who can put your ass in your place" he said "someone to fuck the shit out of you" he stated unzipping my jacket some as I tried to grab his hand but he unzipped my jacket exposing my black lace bra.

"Erik get the fuck off of me" I said as calm as I could as he dropped my jacket to the ground. I pushed him off of me grabbing my phone as he pinned my arms up over my head.

"I've been putting up with this shit for the longest and you just getting worse and worse huh?" He asked before picking me up and taking me to my room.

"Bro Move" I said trying to kick him off.