8.

✨Y/N✨

I was watching E news as Erik and I were the talk once again. "Everyone is buzzing the princess upcoming Queen of pop is going to be an actual princess of an African country by the name of Wakanda." She started off. "Erik Stevens the cousin of king T'Challa udaka is engaged with Y/N soon to be princess of Wakanda and they have a beautiful child by the name of Jamaria and another on the way." She explained.

"Erik Stevens, Y/N Y/LN, Wakanda and Catherine is trending on twitter and the tweets are showing a lot love to the couple but then there's Catherine" she started off.

"Catherine didn't have a lot to say but did say that they made a stripper a princess and that their daughter needed a comb then laughed" she informed as I just turned the tv off and seen Erik still sleep. I got in the shower then placed on a robe walking on the balcony watching the sun rise then tears started coming from my eyes.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and kiss on my head. "You good?" Erik asked as I nodded "yeah I'm just hormonal right now" I said as he chuckled. "No I heard what was said by Catherine baby you don't have to cry" he said as I turned and placed my face in Erik's chest.

"But She didn't have to come for a kid" I said as Erik rubbed my back "shes bitter and karma is going to come back on her don't entertain her even if she's in your face talking shit" Erik explained as I nodded. "Now Get ready so we can get some breakfast before we get separated for tomorrow" Erik said as I lifted my head from off his chest and he wiped my eyes.

"You going to your red carpet premiere for Hustlers?" He asked as I shook my head "no I don't want to go to LA or be in the public eye right now I'm just pissed I might pop up at that bitch house and hurt her" I admitted as he chuckled "go get ready" he said as I got in the shower then started thinking it's his bachelor party tonight and that little nigga might be going to the strip club.

I got out with the towel around my body watching him pick out an outfit. "Little nigga you going to be strip club tonight?" I asked as he chuckled. "First off you better come correct when you talk to me" he stated "little nigga you going to the strip club tonight?" I asked again as he started walking towards me and he picked me up making me laugh.

He placed me on the bed and kissed my neck as I smiled "you didn't answer my question" I stated "yes the boys and I are going to the strip club tonight" Erik said as I made a stank face but he laughed. "I know I better not see yo pregnant ass on no pole since I told you that" he said as I laughed.

"Too be honest I don't even want to go I honestly want to stay in with you and jay" he said as I gave him a look then laughed "why are you lying?" I asked as he chuckled "I'm not when have you ever known me to go to the strip club?" He questioned.

"Um you came to the strip club to see me" I stated as he wave me off "no I came to the strip club to get you" Erik stated. "When we went back to Oakland to say bye" I brought up "that was all you" he said as I nodded "it was but when I was filming hustlers why the fuck were you there?" I questioned.

"We were filming a movie Y/N you really trying to start" he stated as we laughed "damn You really don't go to the strip club" I said as he shrugged "I have no reason to be in one" he said. "You still went to the strip club to come watch me" I stated as he chuckled and hit me with a pillow.

"I know you like all this" I said feeling on my body as he chuckled and got in the shower.
"Y/N!" He shouted from the bathroom as I walked in "Yeah" I said brushing my teeth. "What you and your crew doing tonight?" He questioned "I don't know I know Romonda has something for us but I'm trying to throw this ass back.

"Go Sit your little ass down somewhere" he said "keep calling me little" I warned "you're 5'1 your short and I'm pretty sure jamaria's going to be taller than you" he joked. "I see you got jokes you better hope jamaria's boyfriend ain't as big as deebo from Friday because that's your ass and I'm going to record" I joked as he chuckled "now you know damn well that's not going to happen" he said.

"Can you make me some food before you and I leave tonight?" Erik asked "you're not eating with your groomsmen and best man?" I asked "no these nights want to get fucked up and go to the strip club I need some food in my system before I deal with these niggas" Erik said as I sighed heavily.

"What you want to eat?" I asked as he chuckled. "Soul food"  he said as I sighed "I'm going to be in the kitchen all day and then be asleep by the time my bachelorette party start" I stated "you pregnant anyway" he said "and who said I ain't want to see any strippers?!" I asked "Aight we staying in tonight" he said as I laughed.

"Whatever I'll make you some fried chicken, Mac and cheese and some collard greens" I simply said "no cornbread?" He asked "Erik eat with your boys or take what I'm giving you" I threatened.

"Okay okay" he stated as I giggled and I got dressed

"Aight I'm out" I said. "I thought we were getting breakfast?" Erik asked peeking his head out the shower "you want dinner right?" I asked as he smacked his teeth. "Bye" I said with a smile and walked out the door going food shopping then I went back to the house and started to prepare his food.