39.

✨Y/N✨

I looked back as he chuckled "You okay?" He asked as I nodded and quickly got up. He got up sitting his drink down on one of the tables that was in the VIP section.

"You want to dance, I mean everyone else is dancing" he asked as I scratched my head some. "Yeah but people are watching and we don't n-" I started off.

"Y/N It's just a dance"

he chuckled and grabbed my hands as I we started swaying

he chuckled and grabbed my hands as I we started swaying. "Y/N I'm not going to bite" he stated in a chuckle grabbing my arms to wrap around his neck.

I took a deep breath and he placed his hands on my hips bringing me closer. I felt him look at me as I tried not to make eye contact. "What Mena?" I asked rolling my eyes some and looking up at him.

"Why are you acting so weird?" He asked in a chuckle. "Because we have people looking and I don't need anything getting into people heads especially not our fans" I said as he chuckled and kept going on and on.

"Y/N" he started as I didn't look up at him " .....Y/N" he repeated softly as I looked up at him. "Stop worrying about everyone else for once please?" He asked as I sighed and looked at him. "What did you do today besides this, how was your day?" He asked looking at me concerned.

"M-me and Jamaria went to go see a movie and I took her to get her fall and winter clothes out the way" I said as he smiled.

"Y/N" he said as I looked at him and he faintly smiled "relax" he said with a small smile. "I am relaxed I j-just" I said then sighed looking down some "what are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing don't worry about it" I said as I was about to walk off but Mena grabbed my hand as I turned around. "No I'm not letting you go off that easily" he said bringing me back to his chest as I looked at him.

Dangerously in love started playing as I just looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking me in my eyes. "I think I have feelings but I'm scared" I admitted "scared of what?" He asked.

"Scared of what you might say if I admitted my feelings and I'm terrified of getting hurt again" I said as I looked away kind of ashamed but felt his finger under my chin moving my face.

"Do you feel safe?" He asked as I nodded "are you happy?" He asked as I nodded once again. "Do you trust me?" He asked looking me in my eyes as I nodded.

"Y/N I'm twenty-seven I don't have time for all that cheating shit if I'm with you I'm with you, I wouldn't date you or take any steps with you unless I see a future with you" Mena explained.

"I see someone I can have a family with someone I can picture spending the rest of my life with, all this I've been doing since I've met you is because I can picture myself with you" he explained as I was shocked some.

"You like me?" I asked as he chuckled "yes I was going to ask you tonight how you felt about us maybe dating" he said as I smiled.

"You serious, you know I have a child" I reminded him as he chuckled flashing his smile. "Yes Y/N I know if that was a problem I would've been left" Mena said as I looked at him.

Every time I see your face my heart smiles

"You sure about this Mena?" I asked as he smiled.

Every time it feels so good it hurts sometimes

"Y/N Are you sure about this?" He asked as I smiled and nodded

Created in this world to love, to hold
To feel, to breathe, to live you.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he bent down to kiss my lips. We continued kissing. What Erik said about us flowed into my head....

"Its a vibe and connections that we only have together but with other people it's not the same"

I pulled away looking at Mena and just smiled. He pecked my lips as I smiled and I laid my head on his chest and couldn't stop smiling.

"Do we have to let anyone know yet?" I asked as he chuckled "not until you're ready to let anyone know" Mena said as I smiled and he held me closer.

"Mhm my work here is done" tori said walking pass as she eyed us before going to steelo.

"My life is a handful you sure?" I asked as he flashed his smile "I can handle it Y/N" he assured as I smiled.

"Are you trying to sneak out?" I asked as he smiled "this is your album release where are we going?" He asked "go back to my place and go somewhere quiet honestly" I said as he smiled

"It sounds like you're trying to Take me home from the club" Mena said as I giggled. "Come on" I stated dragging him out pass everyone out the building.

We got in our cars going to my house as there was car there in the drive way. "What the hell?" I asked as Mena came up walking behind me.

"You're expecting someone?" He asked as I shook my head. I walked to the doorstep and unlocked the door as Mena went in before me checking the house as I smiled.

I walked into the kitchen seeing grandma and Jamaria. "Grandma what, how did you get in here?!" I asked.

"Bitch I'm from the hood what you mean how I get in?" She asked as I placed my hand on my temples.

"Grandma I dropped jay off at your house why are you here?" I asked "she wanted to get some toy" my grandmother said as Mena appeared behind me.

"He is cuter in person" my grandmother said as Mena chuckled and they introduced themselves to each other.

"This boy is sexy, Y/N where you be finding these men if this one don't work out Mena I'll get with you" my grandmother said.

"Jesus" I said under my breath "no Allah" she stated trying to be funny as I glared at her Mena was just laughing.

"So you're the one who's been making my grand daughter smile and glow huh?" My grandmother asked.

"You have a beautiful granddaughter" Mena said smiling at me as I looked between them. "Thank you I bet she's even more beautiful when her mouth is full too" my grandmother said as my eyes widened.

"Grandma go" I said embarrassed "girl I damn near live here and you kicking me out?" My grandmother asked.

"Make sure you give it good to her so she could stop being so paranoid, take her on your magic carpet ride" my grandmother joked and started laughing some as I was walking to the door. "Grandma" I whined some.

"if you don't hop on his dick, what you waiting for?" My grandmother whispered "for you to leave" I said. "Oh right I'll be back in the morning" she said as I closed the door behind her sighing.

I took my heels off as Mena met me at the door. "A handful" I repeated as he laughed. "She's funny it's okay" Mena said as he came up to me grabbing my waist making me smile.