4.

✨Erik✨

It was now December and for the past months. Y/N doesn't want anything to do with me. She doesn't want me to touch her, barely even wants me to talk to her and it's making me mad because I'm feeling some type of way behind us losing Jaliyah also not just her .

She's been seeing a therapist but nothing is working and I believe this is something she has to get over herself. But this no communication shit is making me mad as hell, every time I try to kiss or console her she'd push me away.
I walked into the room, "get dressed" I simply said as she didn't even look at me.

Her fans, friends and family members want to know where she's at. She lost weight but the way she lost it wasn't healthy at all.

"I'm dead ass let's go" I said as she took her time getting up she got into the shower again and I read midnight on my phone.

"Put some work out clothes on" I said as she ain't say anything back. I was going to take her ass straight to the boxing gym and whatever problems we had was going to be let go in that gym.

She's been in this mood for fucking too long and she's pushing everyone away like she's the only one that's hurting. I ain't mad like how I used to be only because my mother sat down and talked to me saying the way I'm feeling is the way Y/N felt when me and Ricky fought and I didn't say anything to her.

She came out the bathroom dressed

Her hair was in a ponytail "You ready?" I asked as she nodded

Her hair was in a ponytail "You ready?" I asked as she nodded. Jamaria was spending the weekend with Tori as we were supposed to be getting Jamaria's presents.

It was a silent drive to the boxing gym. I pulled up and got out as she was still sitting in the car. "N'jadaka why are we here?" She asked then looked over at me.

"Get out the car" I simply said as there was hella tension between us. I closed the door to the car as she slowly got out coming up next to me. I unlocked the door to the gym as I took my jacket and my shirt off.

"Take your jacket off" I instructed as she gave me a look and took her jacket off

"Take your jacket off" I instructed as she gave me a look and took her jacket off. "We're here because you need to get out of this shit for real" I started off handing her some boxing gloves.

"So you want me to punch all my problems away like you?" She asked with an attitude.

"You buggin' ain't nobody got time for you and this shit right now it's almost one o clock and I'm up with your ass to make everything better. so we're going to talk this shit out I'm going to allow you to hit me you hit me in my face... Im beating your ass" I warned as she smiled a little which I haven't seen in a while.

She went back to being quiet as I huffed and started working out some since she ain't want to say shit she just watched me.
I had to blow off some steam because ain't nobody ever pissed me off the way Y/N been acting these past months.

I finally stopped and looked at her. "What's the problem?" I asked as she shook her head "nothing I'm go-" she started off "no you're not what is wrong with you?!" I questioned again grabbing her hands trying to have her hit me and she sighed.

"How the fuck do you expect me to get over something like that?!" She asked as she started hitting me some "just like you get over anybody else's death you grieve, you're not even trying" I said as she continued hitting me.

"I told you why I didn't want to have another baby that I have problems getting pregnant and staying pregnant but you wanted this baby so bad , now look at me I blame your ass because I told you!" She shouted and hit me as I just looked at her.

"Erik I kept fucking telling you before we even got together this was a possible issue now that we actually going through it you talking about I have an attitude yes because I warned you and you didn't care!" She shouted.

"I tried to console your ass and you ain't want it you act like you the only one who was hurting. I was hurt twice by losing her and you not showing me love through all that, so don't talk to me about me not caring. I tried everything to make you better to make the situation better and you pushed me away!" I shouted.

"I took a chance on us having a baby. Stop listening to all these fucking doctors telling you, you are unable to carry when clearly you are when we have a healthy baby right now, nothing's wrong or anything, don't blame me for our baby dying!" I shouted as she just looked at me.

"You females always think you the ones that hurt like men don't hurt either. That shit hit hard for me and the only reason why I ain't lose my shit was because I had to be strong for your ass. And all you did was push me away, when I cried Where was your ass at?!" I asked as she just looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You need to get out of this shit for real we have a daughter to take care of and you not letting me touch you I'll find another women who would let me hold and touch her" I threatened and turned around starting to punch the punching bag.

"You got me fucked up" she started off and started hitting me continuously as I finally grabbed her and she broke down in my arms.

"Don't fucking touch me" she screamed as tears came from out her eyes. Tears started falling from my eyes as we slowly sat on the ground and she was crying uncontrollably. I held her and kissed her head as she finally hugged me back.

"I just wanted to hold you" I said as she cried into my chest. I kissed her head and wiped my tears. "What I tell you if something happened and we didn't have this baby?" I asked as she sniffled.

"That you would keep trying until we got another baby" she said. " I meant what the fuck I said too, ain't no way in hell You're unabled to have kids when you got Jay, that doctor don't know what the fuck he's even talking about" I explained

"It's time for you to come back, your family and your fans miss you a lot and you're dwelling on losing Jaliyah you're not even noticing your daughter is starting to talk she asks about you everyday" I informed as she faintly smiled.

I wiped her tears away as she looked at me "I am so sorry baby" she apologized and hugged me as I hugged her back. She looked at me and kissed my lips as I kissed back. She hasn't kissed me in forever.

I picked her up as she deepened the kissed then pulled away trying to take her boxing gloves off. "Go get in the car" I stated unlocking the door and helped her take off her gloves.