43.

✨Y/N✨

I was in my kitchen washing dishes as it was 10 something at night and Tiffany just told me to pick Jamaria up tomorrow.

"We belong together" started playing and I sighed going to change the song then "say goodbye" started playing by Chris brown and I looked at my phone.

"What the hell?" I said under my breath and went to change the song "Next to you" by Chris brown and Justin Bieber started playing and I smacked my lips.

I changed the song once again as "to my bed" started playing. There was a knock on my door as I opened it seeing Mena making me smile.

I let him in and closed the door behind me and when I turned he kissed my lips. I smiled and continued kissing his lips as he picked my body up taking me to my bed.

"How was your day?" He asked as he took off his shirt. "It was good i took jay to her grand-" I started off as I felt him kiss my neck. "Keep going" he whispered in my ear as I smiled.

"I took jay to her grandparents house And then I called you because I needed you to help me with something but you were busy" I said as he smirked at me.

"What you need me to help you with?" He asked grabbing my thighs wrapping them around his torso as I smiled.

"I needed some attention at the time" I said as he chuckled "like always?" He asked as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You still want some?" Mena asked with his hand rubbing the inside of my thigh as I bit my lip and nodded.

Mena just smirked and kissed my lips. He lifted my oversized T-shirt and kissed my stomach to my pearl.

He started flicking and sucking on my pearl causing me to moan. I placed my hand on the back of his head arching my back off the bed.

He placed my legs on his shoulders going deeper. My toes begun to curl as my breathing picked up "Oh my God I'm about to cum!" I moaned loudly as he rubbed my thighs.

Mena looked me in my eyes as I came and laid on the bed out of breath. Mena came to my lips as we started kissing. Mena soon stopped and placed all of his inches in me as my eyes rolled back and my mouth stayed open as nothing came out.

He started thrusting as he found my spot and I gasped. He bent down to continue kissing my lips as he continued thrusting.

I gripped tightly onto his back as I bit my lip trying to contain my moans. "Let it out princess" Mena said as I let out a long well over due moan.

"Oh b-baby I'm about to cum" I moaned out rubbing his chest and scratching at his back. I felt something in my stomach turn as I came again.

Mena picked me up and slowly bounced me as I felt every inch. My head was back against the wall as he continued to bounce me.

I licked my lips wrapping my around his neck and moaning loudly. He kissed and sucked on my neck as he placed all his inches deep into me.

My toes curled as my eyes rolled back "Fuck!" I squealed as he groaned "I can't take no more" I whined as he thrusted once again placing all his inches in me again.

My head was leaned against the wall as I practically screamed. I started clenching around him as I came again.

He carried me back to the bed kissing my lips as I moaned. He laid me on my stomach and started placing himself back in slowly causing me to moan.

He placed my hands behind my back and started thrusting at a fast pace causing me to moan and whine his name into the sheets.

"You're in my stomach" I moaned loudly as he continued thrusting. He cursed out before we both came and I was laying there out of breath. My face was in the pillow as I was trying to catch my breath but then I felt his warm tongue on my pearl.

"Awww come on Mena" I moaned out as he gripped my butt continuing to eat it causing me to moan loudly. I came once again as he licked it all up.

I was laid out on the bed sore as he laid next to me. "You wanted some attention and that's exactly what I gave you" he said before kissing my head as I smiled and placed the covers over us as I went straight to sleep.

____________________

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I got up slowly and placed on one of Mena shirts along with a pair of panties. I went brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked into the kitchen seeing him cooking shirtless and watching the all star game highlights from Toronto and golden state's first game.

I slowly walked into the kitchen. "Good morning" I said "good morning love" he said kissing my cheek. I hopped on the counter as he got in between my legs.

"What's all of this?" I asked looking at a plate with eggs, bacon, fruit and pancakes. "You were sleeping and I knew after last night you'll be worn out so made you some breakfast" he said as I smiled and played with his loose curls then I kissed his lips.

"Thank you" I thanked as he smiled "your welcome now go eat we got a photo shoot" he said squeezing my thighs some.

"Ughhhhhh" I groaned as he chuckled walking away from me getting my plate sitting it on the table.

We both was scheduled today for a photo shoot and I was so sleepy I just wanted to be in the bed today. I made the cover of Harpers bazaar and even though I was excited for it. I was still sleepy.

"I'm going to be in dresses all day" I whined as he chuckled. "You'll be fine they will come out beautiful" he stated as I smiled.

We talked and ate then we soon had to go separate ways. I went to go pick Jamaria up and headed to my photo shoot.