42.

✨Erik✨

Once we were done with breakfast we were talking and laughing while cleaning up.

Y/N leaned back on the island with her elbows watching me do all the work. "Aww I can't wait to finally meet your little boyfriend" I teased as she giggled "oh he ain't little" she said smirking as I just looked at her.

"Oop he finally knocked the dust and cobwebs off your pussy?" I asked as she hit my chest laughing. I stood in front of her leaning on the counter with my arms crossed.

"He put it down good?" I asked with a smirk as she nodded "oh my gosh better than good" she said rolling her eyes back And biting her lip  as I chuckled.

"Chill out with all of that shit" I said as she smiled. "But who's better?" I asked smirking as she looked up at the sky like she was thinking.

I just sat there Smiling at her then bit my lip watching her smile some.

Y/N looked at me "don't do that" she said in a laugh. "Don't do what?" I asked. "Don't do all of that with your lips and your face " she said as I chuckled and did it again.

"You get on my nerves, I swear you do" she stated "you didn't answer my question either" I said.

"Its equal" she said as I smacked my lips "why you lying?" I asked as she laughed. "I'm not he can put my ass to sleep just like you can" she said shrugging and biting her lip looking at her phone.

I stepped closer grabbing onto her hips as she just looked up at me. "Now Erik" she started off laughing. "I got a taser and mace which one do you prefer?" She asked as I chuckled.

"Well if we truly not going to get back together then we need to do it one last time" I said "Aww poor tink tink don't get your dick hard anymore?" Y/N teased as I chuckled.

"You're funny" I said as she laughed "turn yourself around and keep your hands on the counter" I said as she smacked her lips.

"No because your big ass mouth going to tell somebody and that shit going to get back to Mena and that's our relationship no" She started off.

"And I care about him" she said as I moved closer to her placing my print on her as her eyes rolled back.

"Erik I'm not doing this with you today" she said giggling on her phone. "Just turn around" I said smiling and kissing her neck some "just turn around" I repeated softly as she smiled at me.

"No" she said as she picked up her ringing phone and I tried kissing her neck but she moved her head back then I started trying to pull her shorts down but she smacked my hands away and gave me a stern look.

"Yeah are you kind of abled to come over right now I'm frustrated" Y/N started off smirking at me then her smirk dropped.

"Ughhh alright, bye love" she said and smiled getting off the phone. "Awww he cant come over" I teased. "Erik shut the fuck up" she said as I chuckled.

"Let me take care of you right quick" I said "No little hoe" she said in a giggle. "Not one last time?" I asked "with you it's not going to be a last time I'm probably going to get a call in the morning talking about my dick hard I was thinking about you" she explained as I chuckled.

"That don't even sound like me I'm smooth with it" I said as she giggled "you're not you're annoying and I have somewhere to be" she said "your shower head?" I asked as she flipped me off.

"Come on" I said with a smile and grabbing her waist bringing her closer. "Fine" she said as I started taking off her heels. "You're short as fuck" I teased as I picked her up and she hit my head.

"Don't talk about my height with that struggling ass beard" she stated as I started planting kisses on her neck and begun kissing her lips. I sat her on the couch.

"Oh no not here this is your mother's house" Y/N said "we did it one time here" I said gripping her thighs "not in the open, you know what never mind" she said getting off of me.

"what's up with you?" I asked as she just sat next to me. "I can't do it to Mena, Erik we can't even have a friendly divorce without touching each other or flirting" she said in a sigh.

"Think about it this is how we were before we even started dating. We would say stupid shit to each other flirt then try and fuck each other" I explained.

"I know and that's a problem we can't have a fun divorce without that happening" she started off then sighed.

"I can't do this to Mena and you have a fiancé who's pregnant at home Erik we can't" she stated and got up.

I got up and grabbed her hand. "Erik I love you and I always will no matter what I may say. I can say I hate you all day but you and I both know I love you, but I can't do this because of my happiness with another man" she explained and kissed my cheek as I looked down at her.

"Y/N what am I supposed to do without you?" I asked as she smiled "You have a baby on the way and one already here just take care of them and enjoy your life with Catherine. I'll always be here if you need me and you know that" she said with a smile.

"But I wanted another baby with you I wanted a family and-" I started off as she shook her head. "Erik not now we already settled all of this" she stated.

"No we didn't Y/N. I'm sorry I ever cheated on you, baby I'm sorry for what I said to you tearing you down, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for not treating you like a Queen you should've been treated like" I started off as she fully turned and looked up at me.

"I watch you with him every time you two post something or on Tv for something and I get angry at myself and at him because I'm not doing what he's doing and he got you because I'm slacking baby and the biggest thing is you being happy with another man. Y/N I see a glow in you I didn't even see you have with me" I explained

"Baby girl It's so bad I don't even come around to see Jamaria because I'm going to cry if I see you too because that's years out the window" I stated as tears started falling from my eyes and I hurried to wipe them.

"Y/N I'm sorry for not being him, I want you to be happy but it's hurting me to see you happy with another man and I still love you very much" I finally admitted as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Erik I-" she started off and placed her hand on her face. "You cheated on me for a reason and it was something I was lacking in so I assumed that's what you wanted and why I made the moves I did, I have feelings for another man and now you want me to come back to you because your life is hell without me. I can't do that to him nor myself" she explained and grabbed her bag walking out the front door.

I just sat on the couch with my head in my hands.