29.

A couple of weeks later

✨Erik✨

I rung Tori and Steelo doorbell as I heard tori yell before she got the door. "Hey" I said "what's up?" She asked "steelo here?" I asked as she nodded then stepped to the side letting me in.

"Bae Erik's here!" tori yelled before going into the kitchen. I watched as steelo walked down the stairs. "What's up?" He asked not looking at me.

"Yo man can we talk?" I asked as we went out to the backyard to talk. "What's up?" Steelo asked. "I'm sorry man" I apologized "what you apologizing to me for? I'm not the one you need to be apologizing to" steelo stated.

"Yeah but I do need too because you tried to help me and talk to me but I didn't listen and I thank you for being my bro and telling me what it is at the end of the day" I explained as he nodded.

"I ain't mad at you I'm just disappointed because I know you, she's a good woman and right now those are very rare to find" steelo said.

"Yeah I fucked up bad she said she hated me and when I kissed her she didn't feel anything and told me to get out" I explained.

"Damn I don't even know what to tell you man" he stated as I shook my head "Yeah I learned my lesson I should've never been fucking with Catherine" I admitted.

"How's the baby?" Steelo asked "she's good and healthy she's due in September" I said.

"And you're still going to name her Jaliyah?" Steelo asked as I nodded "Catherine likes it so" I stated with a shrug. "Well you can finally say you got your baby girl" steelo said.

"It doesn't feel the same way though" I said "because it wasn't supposed to be Catherine having that baby it was supposed to be Y/N" steelo said.

"Was it? because Jaliyah passed if it was supposed to be then Y/N would've had Jaliyah" I stated.

"Or all of this was to show Y/N your true colors" steelo brought up. "Yeah probably I fucked up bad I don't even know how to start moving on" I stated shaking my head.

"We'll accept it first because nigga you have a hard time accepting shit, and you hate rejection" he said as I chuckled.

"Take it step be step seek HELP, just focus on your daughters and your career for right now" he explained.

"Yeah I might have to get back to boxing instead of retiring" I said "why nigga you just like almost $80 million dollars for fighting at the world boxing championships" steelo asked as I chuckled.

"Catherine ass want all this unnecessary shit for the baby and unnecessary shit for herself" i said as steelo gave me a look.

"Yeah I know you were dumb when you fuck up with Y/N but you even more dumb for getting back together with Catherine" steelo said as I chuckled.

"Well that was the only problem we had when we were together before, I didn't have any money" I stated.

"No Catherine is a gold digger and she don't give a fuck about you Erik" steelo said. "Bro I'm seriously thinking about getting engaged to her.

"You signing a prenup?" Steelo asked as I shook my head "for what? I ain't sign one with Y/N" I said as steelo threw his hands in the air. "Nigga!" Steelo said before getting up and going inside.

✨Y/N✨

"I'm actually flying out to Disney World tomorrow to be in the Disney summer block party" I explained to Ellen " oh that should be fun" Ellen started off. "Are you going to stay and enjoy the the resort and the park with your daughter?" Ellen asked as I nodded.

"Yes this would be her first time going to Disney world so I want to make it special for her" I said as the crowd awed making Ellen smile.

"So I see you finally met Mr. Massoud" Ellen started off as I giggled some placing my hand on my face " don't cover up your face yours beautiful" she teased mimicking him as I started laughing.

"You two have gotten pretty close after the first time you two have met" Ellen brought up. "And for those of you who doesn't know exactly how they met they met because he fixed the bottom of her dress on the red carpet" Ellen explained as the crowd awed once again.

"Then you kept staring at him the whole night." She brought up "I was staring at him because I was trying to see if that was the same guy you guys were talking about duh" I said as she laughed.

"I was just trying to make sure Mena was his name" I said as the crowd laughed. "Mhm but then you also appeared in Dubai with him at a premiere and there was a video of you two playing around" Ellen said as I smiled.

"I knew I wasn't going to catch a break about this" I said as the Ellen laughed. "Nope you are not but we do want to know one question" she said as I looked at her.

"Are you two seeing each other?" She asked as I shook my head "we are just friends, did my fans put you up to this?" I asked.

"No this is something we all want to truly know" she said "no we are just friends I think you guys would know if it was serious or not" I stated.

"It looks like you two are very serious especially after that protein joke he made" Ellen brought up and smirked at me as I hid my face and laughed.

"You know out of all people I know what the protein joke is" Ellen said as I nodded. "That was just a little flirting come on we're not together seriously we're just friends and I promise" I said.

"If you two do seem to get with each other I want an invite to the wedding" she said as I shook my head and giggled. "We're just friends" I stated.